[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Once again, thank you so much Lovely for the result updates and pictures na.
@MrsChum, thanks for the bts clip, Yadech look so good!    :heart:  it. Can't wait to see the mag.
So frustrated with the quota limitation.  I can't "like" anything since this morning!!

Yaya will have Yum Yum tour on Sunday, October 6 from 12-5:00pm at Yasothon province.

Yaya is so pretty and cute!!

Nadech looks so handsome!!!

cr:as tagged & YayaUrassaya

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
Morning my all ladies, have a nice day na!
@bubba, mrschum, lovely_k, huanzhu: thanks for all ur lovely pics and sharing na ka!!! :heart:
@vimalee: thanks for ur info, though i can't vote in IG but i support u guys ka! su su!!! :clap:
@mey: hope u feel better soon na, take care ka! :flowers:
@key: thanks my dear. Have a smiley day na! :heart:

Cre: on the pic

Miss u all a lot! :kiss3:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@meo, thanks for the pictures.  Wow...Yadech are so beautiful.

Wow!!!  Pe Seng will give away 1 NY cap and 2 NY shirts.   Who will be the lucky persons!!! 
Whoever want these can follow Pe Seng IG @Seng_Khonkaen.  Good luck na.

cr:Seng IG

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you bubba for the translation.
One question, how do we know if our vote goes through when we vote in the web site??

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Yes, they are but the one that count most is the card......
Sudsapda really know how to sell their mag. In order to get the card you have to buy the mag....
For us international fans can't do much but help with IG and website..
Nadech.---434,000
James-----370,000
Yaya-----307,000
Bella-----139,000

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For some parts of the world, it is already October 1st so we have another Birthday to celebrate!

Dear Lovely,

May your Special Day.....

Surrounded with happiness,        Filled with laughter,

Wrapped with pleasure,          Brighten with fun,

Blessed with love,          Remembered with joy,

and

Enriched with hopes,

Have a wonderful Birthday and many many more...!!!

credit:   www.india-forums.com

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, I sure hope they will win. That require a lot of money to purchase & re-send vote cards! If not, at least we all tried our very best.

Happy bday Lovely! May you have a beautiful day with all your love ones on this very special day!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Well really hope no one will snatch her away, I really want them end up together, not only because the chemistry between them but also they really fit one another  :yes:

MrsChum said:
Thanks everyone for sharing :)

@fyi, indeed our girl is very adorable and gorgeous :heart: she is a whole package. If nadech don't make a move now he will regret later if someone else come by and snatch her off from him... Hehe

Thanks everyone for sharing :)

@meysaelee, hope you feel better ja .
@fyi, indeed our girl is very adorable and gorgeous :heart: she is a whole package. If nadech don't make a move now he will regret later if someone else come by and snatch her off from him... Hehe

Ladies.....the IG voting thing end on OCT 2, soooooo su su na!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
dearest lovely

Happy Birthday my dearest lovely !
Many happy returns of the day, have an amazing day and n even more amazing year ahead !
Wishing u a year tats filled wif everything bright n beautiful bcos u deserve it, my admirable friend, ILU, key !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Happy birthday LOVELY_K, this month is really a great one, we just celebrated Bubba's birthday and now Lovely_k's day.

Have a sweet and wonderful day ka ! I wish you all the best and all of your wishes will come true some day very soon. Thank you for being here with us na :heart:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auwww happy birthday @lovely wish u all the joy and happiness
I'm sure u will have the best life 'cos u're such a lovely one who shared so many things and always cheers us here and all the good things usually comes to a good people like u 
:flowers:  :flowers:   :kiss:
and now let's celebrate this with party :dance1: :dance3:  :dance2:   

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty bubba meo m9 posting so gorgeous pics, yadech r so cute n beautiful in those 17 mag, thanks m9 !
hello mc thanks 4 da votes updates on ig ! n 17 bts vdo yadech looked so happy !
hi fyi glad 2have u back ! ure so right we dun ever1 any1 else 2replace yadech ! they r meant 2b !
hi lu nice 2cu  !
thanks alot lovely 4da results update, appreciate it v much ! 2days yr bd pls hv a break n njoy yrself, dun worry abt da update, hv a wonderful day !

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry @bubba i'm too late.

Happy birthday to You and to @lovely

Wish You all the best

Thanks for all the pics ,comments and pics