[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thank u again ! love tat pic ryu n mayumi r so hot esp ryu cant keep his hands off her ! but i love it alottttt !!! thanks bubba !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Oh.....Lovely, I'm so sorry to hear your news.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Here's a BIG HUG for you and take care na.

cr:buzzle

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba thank u mak mak na ka for the translation and the pics

@mrschum eventhough I don't understand what they say but the action is clearly something about competing right? like it, indeed so funny

@meo take care na ka, don't work too hard...and love the pics when our boy and girl with the kid

@lovely well my time is the same with bangkok and now is about 1pm, so I guess right now voting IG is closed...well the website is still on..su su everyone !!!
and lovely don't be sad too long na ka..

@hsdsfan thx for the info...nice to meet u here

And now is time to vote before back to work...su su su!!!

daai

sarNie Egg
@bubba - thanks for translation and also the pic of Ryu and Mayumi. they're so hot! can't wait for RS to release. hee <3
Plus, i can't wait for tomorrow where we all gonna be crazy..haha..fin with Yadech for a whole day :) love, love, love!!! then, i need to wake up early to see Yadech going merit first..and next, event at Terminal 21. Yes! Yahoo!

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!
@Lovely_k, so sorry to hear that. Hope you are all right. Everything will be fine. Hug hug.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
It seemed that there is a new website for yaya fan club
http://www.urassayaclub.com/
Yaya posted in her IG for the new site. Margie has posted the new site for support too. Good buddy indeed.

The used to be yaya fan club
http://www.yayaurassaya.com/
Seemed no more for yaya. Guess some conflict happening with the admin who is going for another newbie or more hidden agenda in it.

Those who has IG may go here to support by clicking LIKE and follow the IG
http://web.stagram.com/n/urassayaclubdotcom

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good morning! Welcome back Lulove! We miss you!!!
Nett - Thanks for the lovely pictures this morning!

Cr: As Tagged

Nadech Lor Mak Mak :yes:  :cloud9:  :wub:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: hsdsfan and nett for letting us know about Yaya's new fans site:  Urassayaclub.
The admins posted the message on the old site that fans can follow Yaya's news and activities at the new site; however, the boon Kathin (merit) and other on-going projects will still be on the old site until everything is done.

Apparently, there was some conflicts within the admins that one of the admin had left Yaya and is now supporting a newbie.  If I had to make a guess, the newbie that they referred to was Patricia.   I remembered when Nadech had a fitting with her in Lom Son Ruk, the admins came out and asked Yadech fans to support Patricia because some of them are also the admins for Patricia fans page too.

So Yaya fans please stop by Urassayaclub and give them support na!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Vimalee, Nett and hsdsfan.
Aww, is that a conflict of interest if they have a website for other celebs too? Especially newbie?
Anyways, what was the previous web call? So maybe I can unfollow since I am following Yaya's new site now.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
nett said:
Anyone interested can checkout this IG.
http://web.stagram.com/p/556880399886256273_192326601

It seems Na liked almost every of her post. But this post draw the ny fan to make some comment and tag his mum and yaya. I find it so hilarious. Just curious, What does this fan say?

Nadech has several IG accounts, but they are all private.   People found out about them when his mom, Yaya, and his aunts follow him.    He is a very friendly guy and loves to like many ladies' pictures and that has landed him in trouble with many die-hard Yadech fans and the media many times.   I heard he deleted 4000 pictures from his IG.  Something he doesn't want people to see i guess, and the comment above with the two emoticons said they will go tell his nong sao (Yaya).

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
i m just wondering for the photo he took with that girl, it looks just for fun, i dont see any problem there. why this fan who left comment which made it like he cheated on yaya or something? and even @ his mom :crazy: :crazy: ?? dont undersand at all :weee: .

nadech can like everyone's pics while yaya can too and he can take photos with any girls as he wants. i remember that i asked once that why they dont publicize their relationship if they were really dating even it seemed like everyone supports them. now i understand, even though they havent admitted anything yet, nadech would be always questioned if he takes photos with girls or likes girls photos on ig.....lol!so imagine if they really admit their relationship, so nadech definitely cant look at any girl even just one second because the fans will @ his nongsao and his mom...lol!!!! poor nadech.... :bhehe:

for yaya's fansclub....i was suprised for what they did. as @vimalee's explaination, i m sorry, i have to say the old admins r not responsible. i know they were running both yaya and pat's websites b4, but it was ok because everyone has right to love multiple stars. however, for what they do, it looks like they just abandon yaya for pat....i dont think yaya made anything wrong recently, but i m glad that many fans still follows her and there is a new website for her. i even saw NadechWorld's admin posted the new website on FB for her :coverlaf: :coverlaf: and many nadech's fans thanked for what the admins made. i just dont know why they dont pass the authority of the old website, ig and fb to the other yaya's fans who r willing to handle and manage? why they have to make a new website to do everything?? it looks like there might be a big internal earthquake. honestly, i think the fans war between yaya and pat would happen in someday esp. nadech will work with pat soon.....hoping NY fans can stick together and never be beaten!!! :wink:

earlier, we were talking about some nadech's fans who claimed to change for jj, and now it is yaya's turn, some of her fans,well, the admins of her fanclub changed... :scratchchin: just want to say, so what? like i said earlier in nadech's case, the true fans always stay and the fans who change so fast and so easily, they would never be a real fan to anyone. once change always change....hahahah!

btw, maybe we dont know the result of huggble guy and girl but at least we won the photo voting on ig, which means yadech's fans r still powerful.

love yaya, love nadech, and love yadech! :clap: :thumbup: let's stay here and never change, ok?

ps: maybe reporters would ask it to yaya in next interview? tomorrow? but it is ok, nadech will be there, always be there for her. :spin:

some nice photos for all of u!

cr natt ntk ny

cr as tagged

cr pitta ig

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Charlenem - You are absolutely right about everything. I don't see a problem with loving many stars but to do more for one & less for the other than it is pretty much them abandoning one.
Yessss, let us Yadech stick together! Yadech All The Way Baby! ;)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
I agreed to what u say charlenem.. It goes to show who their real fans r.
Nadech did leave msg on ya ig a couple of times.. the one i like was somethin calling her in spanish carino..meaning sweetheart.. lol if i remembered it correctly..lol