[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc ure always so fast! tyvm sharing pic vdo, yaya was v adorable !
tyvm vimalee translating 4us ! theres much love n respect yadech hold 4 each other, v sweet n they didnt change still so into each other bcos theyre soulmates !
hi bubba ure so kind, thanks 4 pic of yayas yum2 event, shes lovely !
tats a v nice vdo meo, love it esp from u cos i know u put effort n love creating it ! tyvm meo n also finding da lyrics 2 emily rukjangs vdo, nice 12 !
hi lovely hope ure hving a nice day, MULU ! thanks alot 4 yum2 vdo !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
translation cr de Gsang Pitt/fb
cr pantip

"the question is if they had a blessing what and whom they would asked for?

Nadech answered he'd like the poor and disable kids to have new lives when they wake up, the ones without limbs have got limbs, the blind can see.

Yaya said she would ask for herself to get 5 items; one for Nadech because he gave his to others, and the rest she kept and used them with whom she blessed them to recover from illness."

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
cr as tagged

translated by gsang pitt/fb

TITLE
Nadech reconciles Unilever";
Advertising plentifully;
Beat JJ

the competition between products to choose popular and well known actors to present products, Yaya is a good teenager n be good model in studying, working, loving family and helping the weaker who wants the encouragement so she is the one who's chosen by many products, Nadech isn't different from Yaya in working studying and being good Buddhist but he has some problems in working with some brands, not from himself but from the working and agreement;

at that time there is a new born actor, JJ; who's been interested by many brands to choose him to present products, so some said JJ'll be replaced Nadecch, but both N n JJ said they can't replace anyone, N said it's just time and opportunity.

Now N proofed that he still gets love from fcs, surrounding persons and his workmates, he has presented many products; like, Air Asia, AIA, Lays, Yum Yum and many more, Lately; Unilever 's asking N to be its presenter again.Welcome N back to be products "Godfather" forever n he 'll get at least 50 millions baht this year.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
@nett,  :thanks: for sharing the article!

Nadech said about Yaya,    " Yaya is one friend I've known for a long time.  She is also an entertainer ??, an actress and an artist (in ET), a person who has charm.  I wanted to see this little girl growing up in the future how beautiful she will be"

Yaya said about Nadech, " Pe nadech is many many things kha:  a colleague, a very good friend, a person who has gone through a lot together, a person who always give support and encouragement.  He is my idol. "

Smoothmuffin or Pitta commented,

"Very strange.  Suddenly, I have a feeling these two look so much alike.  There were many times when people mentioned that these two are so much alike, but I still didn't have the feeling because I always saw them from distant.   If I wanted to see them close, I have to watch them on screen with my glasses on.   I still didn't have the feeling until finally at the merit market.    Maybe because I stood nearby about six meters and didn't have anything to do so I have more time to watch them attentively.   OMG, they look so much alike...I had a goose bump.   If people watched them on screens, clips, and pictures, some might say how can two people look alike when one has long face and the other has round face....but when seeing them in persons, their features are so much similar:  their movements, gestures, nose, cheeks, etc. cannot pinpoint exactly....just so much alike but not alike in term of being twins or brother/sister, but if two people are not related how come they look so much alike? "

I can answer that they call them soul mates.
yeah not just soulmates but most of all LOVE MATES  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
Ok, I just had to quote my own post because a few days ago I mentioned that Yadech looks like a couple and now Pitta confirmed that they look so much alike.   I know so many married couples looks so much alike.  How about you, MrsChum?    Many people said my DH (dear husband) and I also look alike.   

Vimalee said:
Ok, I just had to quote my own post because a few days ago I mentioned that Yadech looks like a couple and now Pitta confirmed that they look so much alike.   I know so many married couples looks so much alike.  How about you, MrsChum?    Many people said my DH (dear husband) and I also look alike.   
hi Vimalee and all

we have the same thought.but for me as long as i can  see yadech together with their family and close relatives.they became more looked like HUSBAND and WIFE :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Morning Ladies!

Hope you had great weekend ^^

Really cant wait for Seventeen Mag Reward anymore aaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks ladies for translation and pictures, videos .... It just made my day ^^ :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

cr: I love Yumyum FB

Nadech seems not able to  control his emotional expression these days haha

cr: Pitta

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you Charlenem for the translation Na. I love how thoughtful they both are. Aww, MrsChum your blessing wish is too cute. I too will wish for that.

I absolutely love this MV. Everything's perfect about it. I truely wish the best for these two. ❤❤❤❤Sorry if I double post.

Cr: as tagged
http://youtu.be/YO8nwwt6zOc

thanks v much m9, i love this mv vvv much2, love a1 song, fits yadech perfectly !

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Anyone pls tell me what they are wishing p'jaew for? i can only hear anne joke something about p'ae (grgr producer) slapping her heh, and yaya was so cute in wishing him about being happy mak and she will be his bridesmaid when he gets married, but i couldnt catch what nadech said, but he kept looking to the side (looking very suspicious hheeh). And i couldnt even stand watching JJ for a few seconds, i dont kno how i can stand watching him in a whole lakorn with yaya. i wait for sooo long js to see my girl onscreen, why does it have to be with him, i dont want to miss any of yaya's lakorns!! im gona be so sad  :cry:  i hope this nightmare wont come true

I js want to repost this beautiful mv with a beautiful song, a must watch, it's impossible not to rewatch duang jai akkanee after watching this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrMDBjnkqg&list=PL5A9CEE6100DA309C
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrMDBjnkqg&list=PL5A9CEE6100DA309C (js add the h in front)
cr:my dog

pinky3

sarNie Adult
P ae is i think pa jaew bf.. well nadech was like that cuz he stole pa jaew phone to leave a message for p ae.. na was wishing p ae happy new year and take care of his health.. but the most important is to love pa jaew a lot cuz pa jaew love p ae very much. wish u all the happiness..gotta go cuz pa jaew is coming for me..lol

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
LOL thanks jess, you are like our thai ET encyclopedia (esp yadechs). So is it P ae's birthday? as in nadech's manager? so who is grgr's producer, isnt she P ae aswell? heh too many Pae, im confused

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
LOL thanks jess, you are like our thai ET encyclopedia (esp yadechs). So is it P ae's birthday? as in nadech's manager? so who is grgr's producer, isnt she P ae aswell? heh too many Pae, im confused
@bubble8, It's not the same P'Ae. It's a different person. This is how he look like.