[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing na.
selenabaya said:
I got some article from Seventeen magazine, maybe this one is interview,
Could anyone help us to translate them na

Cre: Barry Ya
The first article translation,

Nadech:      I don't cook (laughing).  Let's cook E-san veggie soup krub.   Chop all the green veggies, mix together and add fish sauce. 
This is a healthy menu krub.   And, eat with boiled eggs and sprinkle with sesame seeds.   Serve it to Yaya because it's also my favorite.   
And, it's a comfort food and keeps nong healthy as well krub.

PATTY:       If you could switch body, what will you do?

Yaya:     If I want to know the life of a man is like, I would try to court a lady.

Nadech:  If I'm nong, I would dance awkwardly?? (laughing) and we would have to switch queues.

EIEW LOVE NY:     If you could pick, what role in a lakorn would you want to play?

Yaya:     I want to play a role of assassin.  It looks like a good challenge because I never play that role before just like in the movie like Angelina Jolie.

Nadech:    I want to play Jim Carrey for fantasy-comedy.

The second article,

JEMS_NY55:   If you were granted one wish, what would it be and for whom?

Thanks to Charlenem for providing the translation na.   So proud of Nadech and Yaya, they're such the kind and caring persons.

Nadech uses  his  one wish to help the unfortunate while Yaya wishes to have 5 wishes so she could give one wish to Pe Nadech since he
gave his to help the others and the rest to help the sick.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you na bubba :) now I can go to sleep with a good dream. I love how both are so thoughtful and caring for each other. Love how they always think alike......I'm falling for this two over again :heart: :heart:

Good night All :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u bubba helping 2 translate 4us, appreciate your precious weekend time doing 4us, tyvm bubba ! HAK always
hi mc thank u its so fun watching wif understanding previously was admiring yaya only, HAK u2 mc
bubbles tyvm2 4nadechs zaap eng trans vdo, appreciate it !

good morning falada, i wish u a great week in sch, tc, ure so kind 2me LUA !
hi lovely hope ure well, mu tc, HAK !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw this one, what is this about ka ??

เดือนธันวาคมนี้ เตรียมไล่ล่าหนังสือเพื่อนเดินทาง ปกลูกๆ in Germany กันอีกแล้วจ้า

IG: krongkarnp 
"จ๊ะเอ๋ วันจันทร์ วันสำคัญของแฟนคลับของคู่ขวัญคู่นี้กำลังจะมาถึง.ใน เดือนธันวาคมนี้ แต่เราไม่รับจองเหมือนเดิมแล้วนะคะ. เพราะมีปัญหามากมาย แต่จะส่งให้เป็นของขวัญส่งท้ายปีเก่าฟรีๆ ถ้าคุณสมัครสมาชิกเพื่อนเดินทาง 1ปี ตั้งแต่ฉบับมกราคม - ธันวาคม 2557 12 เล่ม.ราคาปีละ 1,000 บาทถ้วน แต่ถ้าไม่สนใจ รบกวนให้ไปจับจองตามแผงที่สนิทกันเองค่ะ"

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
love the seventeen pics mrschum... love the cover pic their outfit very matching in colour, smile and pose. yaya looks very cute and beautiful. in fact both look youthful, they r indeed the hottest couple ever  :heart:  :heart:

@yk ~ wow!! what a very hectic schedule u hv. hope u take care of ur health as well. looking on the bright side, more OT means more money. more money means more saving to buy ticket to Thailand for yadech wedding!!! ;-). anyways hope u stay healthy and smile always and come back here to release ur stress  :wink: 

@m9 ~ good morning mey. uhhh that's not some hair... that's very heavily lol it genetic thing i think

bubba

Keep On Smiling
luloveyaya said:
I just saw this one, what is this about ka ??

เดือนธันวาคมนี้ เตรียมไล่ล่าหนังสือเพื่อนเดินทาง ปกลูกๆ in Germany กันอีกแล้วจ้า

IG: krongkarnp 
"จ๊ะเอ๋ วันจันทร์ วันสำคัญของแฟนคลับของคู่ขวัญคู่นี้กำลังจะมาถึง.ใน เดือนธันวาคมนี้ แต่เราไม่รับจองเหมือนเดิมแล้วนะคะ. เพราะมีปัญหามากมาย แต่จะส่งให้เป็นของขวัญส่งท้ายปีเก่าฟรีๆ ถ้าคุณสมัครสมาชิกเพื่อนเดินทาง 1ปี ตั้งแต่ฉบับมกราคม - ธันวาคม 2557 12 เล่ม.ราคาปีละ 1,000 บาทถ้วน แต่ถ้าไม่สนใจ รบกวนให้ไปจับจองตามแผงที่สนิทกันเองค่ะ"

In December, prepare to get the Travelers Companion mag. in Germany again.

If you subscribe to the Travelers Companion mag. for the whole year from Jan.-Dec. 2014, 12 magazines for the price of 1000 baht per year, then you'll receive this issue free as a gift, other wise you can buy from the stores.

Wow....another chance to own this issue!!!    Thanks Lu for sharing this info na. 
Thanks MrsChum for the beautiful Seventeen mag posts.  Yadech look so cute and youthful indeed.
And, thanks everyone for sharing pics., clips, info., and comments ja.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: bubba for the translation!
The manager said this time they will not take orders ahead of time because it caused so much problems last time.  If you don't want to commit to a one year subscription then you can get the December issue at your favorite places/stores.

Some cute comments regarding the Travelers' Companion magazine.

" I have to practice running right now so I can run really fast to the stores. "

" This mother probably cannot get it again, cannot run anymore...too old. "

" If NY will be on every covers then I will subscribe a whole year right now. "

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
:thanks: bubba for the translation!
The manager said this time they will not take orders ahead of time because it caused so much problems last time.  If you don't want to commit to a one year subscription then you can get the December issue at your favorite places/stores.

Some cute comments regarding the Travelers' Companion magazine.

" I have to practice running right now so I can run really fast to the stores. "

" This mother probably cannot get it again, cannot run anymore...too old. "

" If NY will be on every covers then I will subscribe a whole year right now. "
Thanks bubba and Vimalee for the translation!! The comment are sooo cute, had me cracking up :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Is this another vote for our Yadech for TV pool. I think this vote is for koojin. It's seem like our Yadech got lots of support and love from their et buddies :) :heart:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb5PHtZ25wE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCb5PHtZ25wE
Kacha Daily

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I always love reading the fan quotes. It's so funny! Thanks Vimalee for sharing.
Thanks Bubba for the translations regarding the magazine.
Thanks MrsChum for the link. Boy, they have so many votes going one. We're not even done with one yet. I kind of miss the awards event though. It has been awhile since the fin & gin statement. LoL

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc ty i love 17 photoshots yadech look so young uber ! its no wonder all yadechs mag always sold out they always manage 2look more than great ! mag design even typeface looks modern !
hehe m9 sasha its alright on men, v manly ! thanks m9 4posting pic !
thanks bubba vimalee wow another mag, wonder if there r many pic inside ! yaya looks sexy while her bf such a cutie, together = gorgeous !
its an honour yadech design tee bubba, their hands formed heart n peace, a message yadech always portray n sunny horizon ! love da braclets !
im sure we're ready 2vote real couple even wif most huggable ongoing ! thanks a lot bubba vimalee !
da cutest in fact vimalee !