[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone, hope you all have a beautiful day na!!!!!
:thanks: everyone for sharing beautiful pics, clips, translations and interesting comments mak mak esp. to Lovely. cookiies, and Vimalee for the translations ja.
@Kittiya, hi five and a big big hug :highfive: :grouphug: to you too.  I'm doing well and how are you my dear?  Hope you can stop by more often na na na.  Sure miss you mak mak.

I was so happy on cloud9 :cloud9: minding my own Yadech fever but got kicked down by the reporters from Nadech's latest interview :rant: .  Anyways,  I'm so proud of Nadech for not only he is  handsome but he also has many talents.   As we can see, one of his talents is to handle this situation admirably ( :thumbsup: for Nadech).    The medias must run out of questions and didn't know what to ask.   Maybe they should take the advice from the article that Lovely translated earlier.

LOL at the beginning of the article which said,  

"Over half a decade in the entertainment industry,  Nadech has given various media interviews numerous times until we think that there won't be any questions that he hasn't answered already.     However, the fan clubs still have questions to ask him.........so we hinted that these questions are from the fans which is unavoidable about his love story with Yaya................"

Of course,  the fan clubs still want to know his relationship with Yaya and Yadech will still be close lips about it until they send out the wedding invitations in 7 years from now ( :bhehe: from the fortune teller ).

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Congratulations to Nadech for winning the "Super Popular of CROW" award.
Congratulations to Yaya for winning the best actress in Wisdom category.

CROW Love Like Awards 2013  will be held in the Best CROW Model 2013 event this Oct 24 at CDC.

cr:Urassayaclub

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @bubba @vimalee @cookiies @lovely_k for translation

Thanks @m9 and the others for pics comments and vidéo

Thanks @fyi You are so sweet

@nykim you are so lucky to meet them

@neezy You must to go to cambodia it´s a beautiful country too. I Had a same expérience like your sister. Born in Thaïlande before come to France.

Good night ladies

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba yeah yadech won again ! congratulations 2 well deserved yadech, v happy 4them ! thanks v much bubba giving this piece of good news n all yr posts, trans, cmns, love them all n u 4 yr kindness ! HAK

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks m9 4 pic, so cute yaya wif tik, love her outfit ensemble, so young n beautiful she is ! tiks v handsome ! i love how close nadech is wif his family, theres definitely lots of love in kugimiya fam ! v awesome !
hi nee ty 4 ur precious time wif a long post, i love reading it ! tc

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
@Lovely, :thanks: so much for translating NADECH & HIS GIRLS article.   You did a very good job there.   I will make minor addition to the second paragraph na.
Nadech said,   " I will ask nong (Yaya) to go exercise, go to the movie, or go do things that many people usually do.   In reality, when nong has some free time, she will get together with Kimberley.........(the rest you already translated)" 

The last three sentences nadech said, "I knew my teasing is too much sometimes; for example, I used to scare Kimberley with a lizard.  She was so scared that she ran away and fell down and cried.   She was mad at me for one day.  I felt what I did was wrong, but at the same time it was also funny."   I think this incident happened during filming his lakorn with Kim in RP (Heated Desire)
hi all and thanks Vimalee

this translation is a bit confusing why dragging kim when in fact she is already taken or is this nadech's trick to confuse  us base on yadech bts i 've noticed him always teasing yaya so it means it was his means to show she loves yaya :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

CaSURVIVOUR

m9saeteurn1 said:
Ohh so they do go to the movies together. We can count eating out too! Im sure we all do that before or after a movie :) is he being more open too now? :) i wonder how they manage to catch a movie & no fans or paparazzi get a snap shot? Thank you ladies
hi Mey 

watching movies together does not need to be done in public movie houses.who knows yadech are watching movies together comfortably in their homes free from watchful eyes of fans and the media.if i'm yadech i will do this idea. :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Lovely_k said:
Okay Lol Ladies um I got my friend to translate it better lol I trust her translation since she is thai. Okay so she says the part I got confused on was:

The reporter asked Nadech what he usually does on his spare time and aslo if he goes on a date with his nong sao yaya urassaya at all. Nadech said that when he has time, he would take Yaya out for a movie or go work out together. Just do normal things that friends usually do. And the reporter asked further if Nadech has a romantic side and how he shows his romantic side to his gf. He said he doesn't have much of that side. It would be like teasing and making fun of her instead. But when he needs to show his love to his gf he would sing a song called just the two of us.....

my friend said that was pretty much it :) other than what I had posted earlier

@vimalee I knew you would come to my rescue :) Thank you and HAK HAK 
thanks Lovely_k

this version is much better it's clearer and now it's confirmed nadech's love expression is TEASING his nong sao and to confuse us he is using yaya's friend to trick us. :lmao2:  :lol2:  :heart: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
m9saeteurn1 said:
Right Neezy? I think they want Nadech to lose his nerve & explode plus they want him bad mouthing other stars. I don't balm Nadech if one day he does just smack one of the reporter! Lmao haha just kidding we don't want him doing that.
I know I am very curious about the interview. Did it happen or this is just a "if"? Well, in my heart I know it happened. Lol I wonder if they have private seating for stars like upstairs in theater?

Everyone in Thailand or any part of the world that is facing Mother Nature's disaster please stay dry, be safe & careful!

@m9, this is just an ' If ' scenario that's why Nadech didn't hesitate to say that he will probably take Yaya to go exercise, go to the movie, and go do other things that most people do.   He also said in reality when Yaya had free time she would hang out with Kim.

@lu, take care and stay safe na.   Hope the heavy rain will stop soon; sure don't want to see the 2011 flood repeated.   GRGR aired during 2011 flood and people blamed it on Sai Chon (his name meant current or flow of water)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lu, take care and stay safe.
@Vimalee, Yadech are so cute!!!  Thanks for sharing ja.
@m9,Lu,Lovely,&naya, thanks for beautiful pictures and clip na.

More pictures of Nadech at Chiang Mai for AIA event. 
Nadech looks good as always!

Nadech after work getting ready to go back...

cr:NY Home at pantip