[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Devotely

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and opinion. I really enjoy coming to this site and apologize for not thanking and liking as much as I would like it. Since we are on the topics of remakes, I would like to suggest SARA DARAL! One of my all time favorites starring Nusaba and Likit. I'm so old.  :cry:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks so much everyone for the awesome comments and sharings.

@Lovely, thanks for sharing your MV, you did a wonderful job.   Love it!
@ausa, thanks for the awesome translation and MV.  Gotta love Yadech!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Nadech and Yaya will walk in the fashion  show for the designer brand NAGARA
for Bangkok International Fashion Week 2013  on November 7  at Siam Paragon Bangkok from 5-9pm.

cr:NY home at pantip

Charlenem said:
thanks @bubba for translating this news, i like this part

================================================

can anyone tell me what jj said at 2'40? something related to yadech's fanclub? thanks. and it is funny that they put nadech's picture when yaya and jj were shooting beins at 2'26.....hahaha. chompoo and mai r so gorgeous there!!!

personally, nothing bad to jj(actually, since i've been told that he might be a gay, i find out that is why i always felt strange about his image b4, but since he might be a gay, so his feminin looking is accepted by me now :pervie: seriously) the scene of yaya and jj they do look like a big sister brings out a young brother, i think maybe they could be siblings in one lakorn? it would be more cuter than being a couple coz they dont have that aura and chemi during this clip....nowadays, i really think yaya and mario should pair up, they could be better.

http://youtu.be/I2H7bu6jZaA

James Ji said that he is excited because there are lots of ppl and he's the youngest and shy.  The most important thing is a big cake which he wants to eat.  Nothing related to Yadech's fan club na.

@yk, the writing on the picture said, "holding hands tightly!!!  indeed."

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Devotely said:
Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and opinion. I really enjoy coming to this site and apologize for not thanking and liking as much as I would like it. Since we are on the topics of remakes, I would like to suggest SARA DARAL! One of my all time favorites starring Nusaba and Likit. I'm so old.  :cry:
I love that Lakorn. It was one of my fav too. Nusaba still look the same, she haven't age at all. I remember watching that lakorn long time ago.

Devotely

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
I love that Lakorn. It was one of my fav too. Nusaba still look the same, she haven't age at all. I remember watching that lakorn long time ago.

Yay @Mrschum! I don't know who owns the right to this lakorn, but channel 7 had many great hits back in the days. I can definitely see Nadech as Nakim being rugged, ruthless, romantic and creepy at the same time. As for Yaya portraying Ms. Pan-mai, it's perfect. I can picture her with curly hair just like she had it in the lakorn Tawan duerd with Mark Prin, but less curly. This would be my all time dream come true if they remade this romantic lakorn   :heart:

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Devotely said:

@Devotely you are not old at all. Saradarul is one of my all time favorite as well. I wanted to say remake that one Yadech but I already listed 3 :). I'm glad someone else likes it :).

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ah her!! Okay I remember watching that one. I didn't know that was her name. Haha
Thank Devotely & Jess!
Neezy - I am sorry to hear about your situation. I hope things will get better. Thailand will always be there waiting.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Oh, I didn't know Willy & Mew actually dated. They were my mom's favorite actors.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Thanks so much everyone for the awesome comments and sharings.

@Lovely, thanks for sharing your MV, you did a wonderful job.   Love it!
@ausa, thanks for the awesome translation and MV.  Gotta love Yadech!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Nadech and Yaya will walk in the fashion  show for the designer brand NAGARA
for Bangkok International Fashion Week 2013  on November 7  at Siam Paragon Bangkok from 5-9pm.

cr:NY home at pantip

James Ji said that he is excited because there are lots of ppl and he's the youngest and shy.  The most important thing is a big cake which he wants to eat.  Nothing related to Yadech's fan club na.

@yk, the writing on the picture said, "holding hands tightly!!!  indeed."

thanks bubba

it's nice to see yadech are always together during events,cf and doing merits together and knowing news about them dating in private i wish yadech will maintain these even without lakorn together because we all know someday yadech will be paired to different people but if they remain to be visible together i guess i'm ok with this if not my heart will bleed lol! :whatever:  :loool:  :loool: sorry for being crazy :loool:

pinky3

sarNie Adult
It's a rumour mey .. But I kinda have a feeling that they like each other .. Lol
But now both have a wonderful family .. I am happy for them .

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Yay, only 2 more epi and my Yadech collection is complete! On a external hard drive this time. So happy I can watch my Yadech any time I feel like it. 

I've been stalking iTunes for a while now to get the song tracks, finally Crescendo is released, from GRGR. :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Devotely said:

Yay @Mrschum! I don't know who owns the right to this lakorn, but channel 7 had many great hits back in the days. I can definitely see Nadech as Nakim being rugged, ruthless, romantic and creepy at the same time. As for Yaya portraying Ms. Pan-mai, it's perfect. I can picture her with curly hair just like she had it in the lakorn Tawan duerd with Mark Prin, but less curly. This would be my all time dream come true if they remade this romantic lakorn   :heart:
Haha, now you make me wants the remake too. You forgot about the kidnapping and torturing the nek. From a hi class girl to live in a small village full of stranger. Wonder of they have this lakorn in Yt??

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Haha, now you make me wants the remake too. You forgot about the kidnapping and torturing the nek. From a hi class girl to live in a small village full of stranger. Wonder of they have this lakorn in Yt??

mc i dun know anything about this story but sounds so damn interesting wif kidnapping a hi-so girl, yadech will def make it so hottt !!! i'd like this remake 2 !

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
keylargo said:
hi yk im happy whenever ure back u give so much yadech love vibes ! hi5 2us all 4 achieving these two feats, so proud ! hak yk

hi all and key 

all the credit goes to yadech if i didnt observe any yadech romantic vibes then i dont have a fin idea to post. :worthy:

btw i cannot relate to other thai lakorns for yadech to do some remakes cause i never gave any attention to other thailakorns i only watch yadech lakorns exclusively .but im still rooting for METEOR GARDEN thailand adaptation :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

btw this gif is the best my one and only favorite gif i guess this is one of the reasons why nadech wanted to own a DJA cd because he started to fall for yaya that time not as fai and jeed but as yadech :heart: (delusional mode) :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee sorry 2 hear abt ur fam situation i hope it will get better ! ure v sweet 2 postpone ur hols 4 fam, tats a good value ! u still will be visiting th n maybe by then rs2 will air n u get 2c yadech doing roadshow promo !  i admire tat ure able 2 multitask so well esp wif much homework ! tc nee, hak me2u !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Morning Ladies, so many info and new name for me to catch up, hehe. Our thread is really moving fast.

I just moved to new room and it took me more than a week to set up internet ... Gruhhh, not sure exactly when i can be back and chit chat often with you guys, works in company also have a lots as well, haha.

i just want to stop by, say hi and thank u for all the updates ka. Esp love scenes , hohoho, my blood is running out bcs of it.

I hope I can come back soon to fin and jin with you ladies.

Have a lovely day ja !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Luloveyaya -we miss you! Don't stay away too long.
Yay! Thanks to Kashie I get to watch Koogum with eng subs! Was I the only one that found this out late? Lol