[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Thank you everyone!
m9saeteurn1
MrsChum
Luloveyaya
Keylargo
Fuzzi
and anyone I might have forgot.

And Lovely, Lovely, lovelyk!

For all the pics and comments. I've been away at a work thing and haven't been able to come here and thank and like y'all! The the had been worth it because the pics are great! I missy Yadechers, just wanted to say I'll be back!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Urw tsukasa, even back 4a while im sure u were happy 2 catch up, view n read abt yadech! they bring giggling happiness excitement n love to our lives! hope u'll b back sooner than later !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Morning Morning!!!

@m9 and @lu thanx so much the beautiful pictures!!!! 

Here is some more pics ladies but btw :heart: HAK ALL OF YOU SOO SOO SOO MUCH!!! EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!  :heart:

:spin:  I LOVE THIS FAMILY OH SOOOO MUCHHHH TOO HEHE BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!   :spin:

SO CUTE AND ADORABLE!!! NADECH PROB TOOK THIS PHOTO BECAUSE A) HE LOVES HER B.) HE LOVES TAKING PICS OF HER C) HE LOVES ANIMALS LOL HAHA

Look at that booty on that man woot woot woot 

I COULDNT HELP BUT REPOST THIS CLOSE UP PIC @M9 POSTED THANX GIRLIE

These two are getting to be too cute for words!!

EVEN WHILE THEY ARE AWAY THERE STILL MISSED BACK HOME!! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN @laysthailand

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks lovely_k for pictures. I love seeing them in wedding dress but it seems a little hard for Yaya, maybe everything is too heavy for her, therefore cannot be so relax and happy as her pee chai haha. Nadech seem cannot hide that true away.

AH, I WANT TO SHARE THIS. I just got whole package of what they ( Yadech, Mario, Pat) mentioned about in the video for CH3 calendar shooting, they have table and wall calendar  with diff pictures. I got both, hope they will hold signing event again as last year and I will definitely go .Yeah

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
so many wonderful and sweet pict !!!
Thanks everyone for the :coolpix:
act all the sweetness make me drowning :heart: :kiss3: :wub:  :cloud9:  :crush: :crush: :crush: !!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Nadech Kugimiya - Secret Idol Award 2013

The Secret Idol award of 2013 was voted by the megazine readers..Nadech
has so much power of motivation and leadership..If someone is lack of
motivation of doing something, It's time to start now... Nadech is the
best example.

credit : Nadech@Pantip

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Wow so beautifuls pics. Thanks @lu @m9 and @lovely for that

Thanks huanzhu for the secret idol

@lu of course i Will tell when i Will be in Bangkok

@key sure i think of You when i'll be in Thaïlande

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello and thank you everyone for the wonderful updates and comments na kha.  Yadech wedding pictures are so beautiful!!!

@lu, so happy for you on owning Ch.3 calendars.  Yes, there will be 3 signing sessions.  I think it prob. be around December 11-13 but not sure and don't know yet when Yadech will be there.

Another fin  news from komchadluek

As for the koo-love and koo jin (imagine) that garnered the tittle as koo kwan and koo boon and more alias that the fan clubs called the young suptars
"Nadech Kugimiya" and "Yaya Urassaya Sperbund".    Not only they're the most beloved pe-nong, but the most beautiful mothers "Mae Keaw" and
"Mae Pla" are also the supporters to making merits and charity fundraising for the son and daughter to join the relationship  in order for the good
deeds will result in the two to become " A hot couple - a hit couple" like a forever star.   Amen!   The most important thing is that this explosive koo jin
had already been given a light green in the eyes of elders for a long time ago.  Oops!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
huanzhu said:
so many wonderful and sweet pict !!!
Thanks everyone for the :coolpix:
act all the sweetness make me drowning :heart: :kiss3: :wub:  :cloud9:  :crush: :crush: :crush: !!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huanzhu i'll help u in a flash coz ure a well loved oxy team n dear friend ! x

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Morning everyone :heart:

m9: my god, I love your pictures posted aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa They looked definitely perfect together, Nadech looks so mature and Yaya  looks so feminine. :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Such a nice way to start my day.

BUT I do not want to work, can I just stay here and look at their pictures? :bhehe: :bhehe: :pervie: :pervie:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
AH, I WANT TO SHARE THIS. I just got whole package of what they ( Yadech, Mario, Pat) mentioned about in the video for CH3 calendar shooting, they have table and wall calendar  with diff pictures. I got both, hope they will hold signing event again as last year and I will definitely go .Yeah

Hi lu good morning lucky u hving both versions of da cal !
may i just check wif u : 4 da small table top cal : is there a page of yadech wif mario teaw ? yaya in yellow dress posing wif her bf ? i'll much prefer their version than wat i c here uve posted !  hehe if i had a copy i'll paste a sticker on some1 else n just admire n look at yadech, v childish but totally wat i'll do ! hv a nice day lu ! x

Ilovelola2

sarNie Egg
Hi Everyone,

So exciting to see all the photos coming out from Japan! :heart: Thank you to all generous kind Yadech lovers.
Although, I am confused to see that YAYA did not smile :shrug:  much during the time she was wearing bridal clothes. :huh:   Unlike NADED who is smiling as usual. 
She is always a happy, bright and playful girl, :console: so I hope nothing is wrong. :console:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u 2 all sweet ladies, ure so kind 2 share so many beautiful, cute, funny pics.
lovely i love da pic of yaya hugging da pup so gentle n full of love...tats how she'll tlc nadech ! 4 once nadech gets da back hug from his girl, he must b on c9 ! love their lays outfit right 2 da sandals!
m9 all pics r so hot, ty 4 sharing n letting us drool together wif u !
thanks mc 4 bts vdo at bkk apo, lots of cute moments i just laugh along wif them wout understanding n feel good !
ty c i love tat vdo n happy pics of yadech u posted, as well as ur new pic profile !
hi bubba imu n m so happy ure back 2 give us beautiful treat wif ur trans, ty bubba !
ty soso so sweet of u, heart 4u !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ilovelola2 said:
Hi Everyone,

So exciting to see all the photos coming out from Japan! :heart: Thank you to all generous kind Yadech lovers.
Although, I am confused to see that YAYA did not smile :shrug:  much during the time she was wearing bridal clothes. :huh:   Unlike NADED who is smiling as usual. 
She is always a happy, bright and playful girl, :console: so I hope nothing is wrong. :console:
ilovelola glad ure happy here. i think its v tiring wif full makeup, heavy head gear, costume n a certain way a jap bride has 2 behave tat cause our girl 2 b a lil tired. we know shes always chirpy n happy, i guess its bcos of tat ! in other pics shes all smiles n sunshine !

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
keylargo said:

Hi lu good morning lucky u hving both versions of da cal !
may i just check wif u : 4 da small table top cal : is there a page of yadech wif mario teaw ? yaya in yellow dress posing wif her bf ? i'll much prefer their version than wat i c here uve posted !  hehe if i had a copy i'll paste a sticker on some1 else n just admire n look at yadech, v childish but totally wat i'll do ! hv a nice day lu ! x

morning Key

yes, you're right. the table calendar's cover is the one with Mario and Teaw. I will take picture and post again this afternoon. hehe.

Have a nice day !