[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@meo, so glad to see you back.  We sure miss you mak mak na.  Hope you're doing well na kha.  It's a little late but Chúc mừng năm mới to you.
@m9, yep....that is a new mag. and Nadech indeed looks super sexy :drool: .  Thanks for sharing na.
@Vimalee, thanks for the fin comment....   :heart: Nadech will get married at the age of 28  hehe.

Wow......Yaya looks so different but beautiful as always........ :yes:

Another beautiful drawing of Nadech............ :wub:

Wow........For six pack, su su na Nadech......... :clap:

cr:as tagged

Here's the link of Nadech  workout.....He is so funny....... :lol:

http://instagram.com/p/kmFjEmu1go/#

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Who have watched this scene from TNNKK at least 10 times or more??? If so, you are qualified to join the club of black-minded ppl with me lol. Cant wait for some yadech teasing on 3zaap, prepare for the red ears and blushed cheeks yadech, and get ready to pinch ur pillows yadechers!!

pic thanks to its owner

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Yadech looked really good at the Lays event on Valentine Day. 

Thanks everyone for sharing!   

The last sentence at the bottom of the Praew magazine said,     Nadech Kugimiya   " I will get married at 28 "    

Instead of saying I would like to be married or hope to be married by 28, he said like he already had someone in mind and the both of them already decided the time, hehehehe.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

how long we need to wait until this will happen :kiss3:  hehehehee

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Such a warm feeling to be back with you all ladies. Thank you all for your kind words ka :kiss: :heart:

I will fly back to Vietnam on 25 FEB. Working and partying all these days ^^

Chúc mừng năm mới Vimalee và Bubba ^^.

Thanks ladies for all photos, videos, translation, news ... I really need to catch up all, they really look amazing together , damn cute :kiss3:

Have a good night and good new day for ladies in the other half of the world ^^ :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for sharing the clip and pictures of RFTD bts.

Nadech said he would like to own the instrument that Yaya was playing because it was one of the oldest instrument of his father's country.   In this scene, Mayumi played a romantic piece to try to wake Ryu up after his brain surgery.   Yaya said it was a very difficult instrument to play - have to position the fingers correctly and have to strike the cords/strings very hard.   Nadech said Yaya played very well (teasingly/sarcastically) that he wanted to get up and ran out of the room.  Yaya then made a face and became sulky with him.

@huanzhu, he is 22 right now so we have to wait for six more years.

Got headache reading the rumors about Nadech again.

Can't wait for 3 Zaap taping this Saturday..!!!      I hope we will learn something new about Yadech like their future plans, works, graduations, and movies.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for all the pictures and mv ❤❤❤
@vimalee, I'm with you about Nadech drama! It's such a headache!! I don't understand why ppl don't just let him be. Feel bad for him. There will be lots of stuff he have to answer when the reporter get a hold of him, Yaya to :(

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
@vimalee thanks for the translation..i agree with you.why dont they let Nadech to enjoy his private life.it is normal for him to make another fren.Whether it is his ig or not,let it be.He dont make/bother other people life as well. those fucking stupid anti-fans,just leave Nadech alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let him happy with his decision...

Ilovelola2

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
Thank you everyone for all the pictures and mv ❤❤❤
@vimalee, I'm with you about Nadech drama! It's such a headache!! I don't understand why ppl don't just let him be. Feel bad for him. There will be lots of stuff he have to answer when the reporter get a hold of him, Yaya to :(
@vimalee @MrsChum, what's going on with Nadech? More rumors/ news about his iG? It's always discouraging and heartbreaking they have to go through this things :cry1: :no:
Thankful they will go to do merit again soon :thumbup: it's the best way for peace and calm especially for Nadech and Yaya in their lives.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Headache oh headache, please go away.......
@spyNY, m9, Vimalee, MrsChum, thanks for the pictures, translation and upbeat music clip mak mak na.

The posters of Ryo and Mayumi will be in the Dara Daily newspaper for Wednesday 2/26/14 issue.   Wow....Yadech look great!!!

Yaya posted this and said, "I have my very own magnum fridge ka!! Hehe finn sood sood loey ka "
Ah.....Yaya is so cute and Nadech loves the magnum ice cream too!

Wonder what are they doing.......?.

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I tried to not let those false rumors get to me, even though it is annoying. What irritates me is when other ppl wanna attack all nyfans & call us all kind of names. That's when it get personal. Anyways, drama begone!

I tried those Magnum ice creams and I must say they are addiciting & a tease. Well, at least the box I got was because they are minature ice creams. lol

Ilovelola2

sarNie Egg
Ilovelola2 said:
@vimalee @MrsChum, what's going on with Nadech? More rumors/ news about his iG? It's always discouraging and heartbreaking they have to go through this things :cry1: :no:
Thankful they will go to do merit again soon :thumbup: it's the best way for peace and calm especially for Nadech and Yaya in their lives.
Dear ladies, is there anyone who is kind enough to share about what is going on with Nadech in the news right now? I see it all ove Facebook but since I don't understand Thai I am confuse. My heart is is sad and I am really worry and because not knowing it makes it worse. Can someone please help to share? Even if it's not true at least I can be calm just to know...
Thank you fr your kindness to explain..

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
Ilovelola2 said:
Dear ladies, is there anyone who is kind enough to share about what is going on with Nadech in the news right now? I see it all ove Facebook but since I don't understand Thai I am confuse. My heart is is sad and I am really worry and because not knowing it makes it worse. Can someone please help to share? Even if it's not true at least I can be calm just to know...
Thank you fr your kindness to explain..
Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/183750495074185/530118753770689/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply
They translate it on Nadechworld English. I think it is not a big deal if Nadech has private IG. YayYa seem like know about it, too. He also need to chat with his friends like us. He need his space to breath,too. Since almost all his time is given to people, to fans. He needs privacy, too.