[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So i've been following this thread in ghost form (meaning I've never actually commented LoL), but i've always been interested in this lakorn eversince the first post rumored to be Aff & Ananda...but oh well, anyways i'm very excited to watch this drama and am surprise that it is part of a fabric series, Sarp Phusa was interesting but I actually never finished it. Hopefully i'll finish this one. I know period-lakorns don't contain as many love-dovy or intense love scenes as the modern lakorns, but there is just something so beautiful about period lakorns esp. w/ traditional clothing...i just love the atmosphere (that's why i've been wanting to see Ken-Ann-the other power couple to be paired up in one since they've kinda done everything else).

I was readin the summary at Wisboniko's blog and the storyline reminds me immensely of another period lakorn...Tae Pang Korn, the whole she mets the ghost of the Prince who is actually her lover and he takes her back in time, and Ann dies in Num S.'s arms in the first generation, where as in Roy Mai Aum is going to die in Aff's arms in the first life...LoL...some of the same cast in Tae Pang Korn are in here as well like Chai and May...ehehehe

i'll be watching...is wishy subbin this i've heard rumors that she's going to stop subbing, but i see she still is subbing....

cecilia

Staff member
If i'm correct -- Wishy only going to finish what she has listed on her project list and will only do them if they're her favorite -- after this, she'll stop until she's ready to do it again.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yeah i just read the info. on her YT...its sad but i'ves been like...4 years since she started subbing so I'll give it to her...most subbers don't last that long esp. single subbers..

I feel like I want to do something spectacular for her before she goes...like ask people to send in videos of themselves saying thank you to Wishy and putting it all together, what do you guys / gals think?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ yeah i just read the info. on her YT...its sad but it's been like...4 years since she started subbing so I'll give it to her...most subbers don't last that long esp. single subbers..

I feel like I want to do something spectacular for her before she goes...like ask people to send in videos of themselves saying thank you to Wishy and putting it all together, what do you guys / gals think?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So i've been following this thread in ghost form (meaning I've never actually commented LoL), but i've always been interested in this lakorn eversince the first post rumored to be Aff & Ananda...but oh well, anyways i'm very excited to watch this drama and am surprise that it is part of a fabric series, Sarp Phusa was interesting but I actually never finished it. Hopefully i'll finish this one. I know period-lakorns don't contain as many love-dovy or intense love scenes as the modern lakorns, but there is just something so beautiful about period lakorns esp. w/ traditional clothing...i just love the atmosphere (that's why i've been wanting to see Ken-Ann-the other power couple to be paired up in one since they've kinda done everything else).

I was readin the summary at Wisboniko's blog and the storyline reminds me immensely of another period lakorn...Tae Pang Korn, the whole she mets the ghost of the Prince who is actually her lover and he takes her back in time, and Ann dies in Num S.'s arms in the first generation, where as in Roy Mai Aum is going to die in Aff's arms in the first life...LoL...some of the same cast in Tae Pang Korn are in here as well like Chai and May...ehehehe

i'll be watching...is wishy subbin this i've heard rumors that she's going to stop subbing, but i see she still is subbing....
yes absolutely right tae pang korn and roy mai some bits are similar cos its about
the past,present,future life period and this is the 2nd part of the fabric silk book
series saab poosa is the 1st part and all the 4 series book are all about mystery thrill love story next part 3-4 is qi pao and sanae ha sari
qi pao is a chinese fabric
sanae ha sari is the indian sari silk they'll all 4 big project of Ch3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ really? i didn't even know this was a series.. :) very interesting XD..

anyways.. the airing date is just around the corner .. excited :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ really? i didn't even know this was a series.. :) very interesting XD..

anyways.. the airing date is just around the corner .. excited :)
its a series cos same author as saab poosa next after roy mai is qi pao and sanaeha sari

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow they did a great job with the cover this look really good! Aff look so pretty, Aum is very handsome. Everyone looks great lol. Thanks for sharing. I'm so excited and counting down the days till this airs.
this is airing the 5th September after mia taeng finished

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
Sep 5th is around the corner. really excited

i expect this lakorn to be touching. the two teasers tells something, i think it would be great. hope the rating will be good. and hope Ateam gets a comedy. Then if they both get married, i wont be disappointed.lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sep 5th is around the corner. really excited

i expect this lakorn to be touching. the two teasers tells something, i think it would be great. hope the rating will be good. and hope Ateam gets a comedy. Then if they both get married, i wont be disappointed.lol
looks good and sad emotion teary :lmao: :cry: hope its a happy ending 4 Ateam :nailbiter:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
P'Off is going all out for this lakorn just like in Dong Poo Dee. He's using legit old items.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyNjekkAFJk&feature=feedu