[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^^^ aikoden thanks for sharing the clip! lol i wanna see that too! r turn willing, yay!

ah that is disappointing. nothing against Chakrit but I love Boy and i love him paired with Margie!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oooo so curious to who p'ek will be.. Either boy or krit.. Eek.. Oh man.. It's so difficult since they have their own great qualities.. And dashing good looks.. Lol.. But I'm still boy&margie bias hehe..

Btw.. P'ek will be speaking English in here? Hmm I've heard krit speaking English before.. But not boy hmm..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is like another petition of Boy and Chakrit just like what they did with Ken and Aum for Khun Seuk, this one will
be finalized soon but not yet with Roy Marn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
chakrit would definately be perfect for this role! i hope its him instead of boy. i dont know if margie will be able to handle chakrit though lol it might be like him and pat..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chakrit is the same age as Por T both are mid 30's i don't think it will like be pat, i also prefer him over Boy too but
at least Margie she look mature enough for Chakrit but i still like Boy. Chakrit is an older gen and more experience in
acting than Boy cos Chakrit he reminded me of Ken in lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm not talking about look wise. I ment pat and margie are both really skinny so I don't know if margie will be able to handle chakrit

lovely_angel

sarNie Egg
Charkrit is a good choice too, but not with Margie maybe Pat would be better. I like Bee and Pok version, Bee was so cute in it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No! See what I mean, Chakrit usually gets good script but never once am I a fan of him lol I don't care, I want Bargie in here! You can be mix and look completely Asian. I don't see why Boy cannot take this role. Maybe his English but hey I will gladly give free English lesson to him for free!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
No! See what I mean, Chakrit usually gets good script but never once am I a fan of him lol I don't care, I want Bargie in here! You can be mix and look completely Asian. I don't see why Boy cannot take this role. Maybe his English but hey I will gladly give free English lesson to him for free!
:thumbsup: silly!!!
yes i want to see boy/margie too. very true about what you said and it's not like they used a lot of english here anyways...

saranyu's version omg he was so mean to her at first. i felt bad for n'ek and i know margie will do well with her sad face look

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I totally Love Chakrits eng !! its hot ! but now knowing he might be the pra'ek in here
ehhhh ! uhmmm !!

I want BM TEAM !!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not talking about look wise. I ment pat and margie are both really skinny so I don't know if margie will be able to handle chakrit
Margie is average not so skinny like Pat where u can see bones stick up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I totally Love Chakrits eng !! its hot ! but now knowing he might be the pra'ek in here
ehhhh ! uhmmm !!

I want BM TEAM !!
Wow BM TEAM your very good coming up with a name. If Chakrit is in then we shall call it MC team or CM team :coverlaf:
if the old version the p'ek is mean to n'ek definitely Chakrit will do well.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If Krit is here than i don't want Margie here. Margie is supposed to be with Boy and if Boy ain't in this then i don't think Margie should.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
If Krit is here than i don't want Margie here. Margie is supposed to be with Boy and if Boy ain't in this then i don't think Margie should.
LOL! NO!!! I think Margie should be able to act with other actors beside Boy.

But they should find someone petite! I'd say Mint Chalida but her lisp gets annoying

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL! NO!!! I think Margie should be able to act with other actors beside Boy.

But they should find someone petite! I'd say Mint Chalida but her lisp gets annoying
Mint is too young for Krit, to be honest sometimes i don't feel her as n'ek. I'd much prefer her like in Wan Jai Gub Nai Jorm Ying.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Mint is too young for Krit, to be honest sometimes i don't feel her as n'ek. I'd much prefer her like in Wan Jai Gub Nai Jorm Ying.
I know...but I can't think of any short nek from channel 3...Oh wait! Gugib (however you spell her name)

I think she would be perfect!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I think matt would be nice for this lakorn i miss her on screen! Margies fine too, but not with chakrit cuz he might take all the attention away from her since hes an old generation actor.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
too many choices and complications now...hope they just stick with BM Team! i really want those two in this nice interesting lakorn where they can show their chemistry again!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow BM TEAM your very good coming up with a name. If Chakrit is in then we shall call it MC team or CM team :coverlaf:
if the old version the p'ek is mean to n'ek definitely Chakrit will do well.
Lol thanks ><
Chakrit and Margie = Chagie >< Cha-Gie Team ! lae Markrit Team

What so ever, let's see who the praek is.