[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was looking forward to this lakorn, but after seeing the teaser... it totally turned me off.
I can't really tell why... maybe I love the older version too much >.<
maybe cos its has too much comedy the older version is a :slapandkissse3: and drama
but I'll watch this for Bargie

Merit

sarNie Adult
I wish they would kept more of the drama, it seemed like a total different lakorn. I have watched both versions and from the teaser it doesn't even look like Roy Marn in the past. Granted it is a remake but I want them to keep the important part of it...drama...and the kiss and slap has to stay. LOL. The song is not that catchy. Pok and Bee's song was great. It kind of gives me this unexplained feeling and makes me want to watch the lakorn. I like Bee's version a lot, mainl because he has one sexy eyes even if he is kind of stiff in his actiong. :)

Margie is adorable I hope they don't change her character too much like Pan in Tawee Pope.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I still have the first version with Saranyu and I like it. I never watched the version with Pok and Bee. They changed things in Pok and Bee's version that it turned me off completely. I look forward to this version. I'm sure there will be some drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I noticed that recently with a lot of drama lakorn, there has been a lot of humor. I really like it, it is only good when you know how to mix humor with intense drama.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
how come the mv doesn't give us any sweet scenes between Bargie?!!!
T-T
all i saw was Boy with those othe girls... :teary:

fun

Expired Sarnie
how come the mv doesn't give us any sweet scenes between Bargie?!!!
T-T
all i saw was Boy with those othe girls... :teary:
I hope they were doing that on purpose. I hope they are doing that to save all the sweet moment for us and keeping us on our toes.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

I just had to add this one. lol
Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

I'm pretty upset that they didn't show any sweet scenes btw Boy & Margie. I just pray that there are at least A LOT of sweet and cute scenes between them both. I don't wanna see Boy with the other girls more than Margie.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I just had to add this one. lol
Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

I'm pretty upset that they didn't show any sweet scenes btw Boy & Margie. I just pray that there are at least A LOT of sweet and cute scenes between them both. I don't wanna see Boy with the other girls more than Margie.
ha Bargie the bride and groom though the pic is small but they so compatible
thanks Rose :heart: :flowers: