[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
those pictures give me hope for some incredibly cute scenes! Oh my goodness, Boy kissing Margie! I hope it's for real and not an almost-kiss type of thing! adorable!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww.. those photos are too cute! Loving them all over again. However, I cannot get over the fact that Margie's short hair still bugs me so much. LOL.

The teasers/previews looks SOOO corny! However, I hope not too much of that since it will be so disappointing. (Tv Scene sure needs improvement. Lol, they are another version of Good Feeling production, but just not as bad, lol).

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Credit: Dekboyba

What a silly guy. Lol ^^

Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

btw, thanks for the picture ♥cee siwat♥rip Boy Blinya ! :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Such cute photos 555 + Love them ! I am so attached to 4HUA JAI couples. Gosh, Umm & Kim + Mark & Mint needs another lakorn together too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser 2. the girl who plays as n'ek sister is pretty

i just notice that the actor whos playing n'eks uncle was also in last version with bee/pok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96xPz7D-mg&feature=player_embedded
credit to gaapkoo

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol I'm gonna go crazy with all these teasing. In the second teaser I wonder why they both were crying. I haven't seen any of the previous remakes and original.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
teaser 2. the girl who plays as n'ek sister is pretty

i just notice that the actor whos playing n'eks uncle was also in last version with bee/pok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96xPz7D-mg&feature=player_embedded
credit to gaapkoo
Khun Dilok played as p'ek father in the previous version. He was one of my favorite character, and now he's playing as the selfish uncle? Urg... I really don't know if I can get into this remake or not.. ^^
I used to dislike Margie but after WKNJ, I kinda like her. But now, from the teasers, looks like my dislike for her has come back lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for the 2nd teaser. I can't wait. :)
The music was so out of proportion but whatever. lol
I, too, wonder why they were both crying at the end. I'm so curious now. ahhaa
& 16 episodes? That is CRAZZYY. I don't mind but I just hope it doesn't you know...drag.
But then again I can understand why there will be 16 episodes. There's the whole cousin pregnancy and him having to make up with her again.