[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@Cookie_King1970 I'm just hoping it's true, I guess I can't bear to see Ken with some newbie after being paired with Chom, Cherry, and Ploy. It's kinda unacceptable.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Ken's offscreen wife looks extremely skinny after giving birth to 2 of Ken's babies..... wow, I guess she still managed to keep her model figure in shape.

She looks great and is skinnier than all of the Nang'eks in this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just watched Ratree Samorson Tum Lam Sing with Chompoo and at the end of the clip Chompoo said Ruk Kun Tao Fah three nangekes so which one is it? Does this mean that Noi only use three nangekes instead of four then.
yes apparently nothing is referring about the 4th girl and true thing it looks like
3 hot commodity nang'ek only Cherry,Ploy,Chomp and Joy R nang'rai she maybe tries to
kill all the 3 not allowing Ken having a happy ending with them and from prediction
there maybe a twisted ending perhaps Ken end with no one

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ploy is so pretty in this lakor ...srry to ask but wat da order of da n'ek??? Lol I just want to know if tat alright...
Ploy and Ken are looking sexy fine to me...aw also first time being pari together too...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm thinking Ploy she's the last nang'ek that Ken will end up with since they had only
3 girls not 4 and Joy R nang'rai I'm guessing the 3 Chomp,Cherry,Ploy will turn good
friends then Chomp/Cherry will help Ken/Ploy away safely from Joy

Sweet_09

I'm thinking Ploy she's the last nang'ek that Ken will end up with since they had only
3 girls not 4 and Joy R nang'rai I'm guessing the 3 Chomp,Cherry,Ploy will turn good
Oo okay thanks Alice for da hint...but I hope tat true tho ha! Tat a nice one too

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
Alice, if you watch the video on the other page P'Noi says there will be a new n'ek or the 4th n'ek.
She doesn't tell that the 4th n'ek will be the one that end with Ken but she tell that
let see which n'ek Ken will love the most to the sky. In my thinking, Ploy will not end up with Ken
because Ploy's character in here is kinda powerful.

Sweet_09

Alice, if you watch the video on the other page P'Noi says there will be a new n'ek or the 4th n'ek.
She doesn't tell that the 4th n'ek will be the one that end with Ken but she tell that
let see which n'ek Ken will love the most to the sky. In my thinking, Ploy will not end up with Ken
So where do guy guy great all this news...srry I'm on my iPhone so I can't really go to any other website...I would like to know each kind of characther of da girl will be...

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
p'Noi say that the 4th n'ke will make the internet crash or something when she tell who the 4th one is. so i'm thinking it might be Yaya or Anne!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg my wrong prediction I was so happy that they only had 3 cos hardly not referring about the fourth one that is just crap :girlmad: omg not another newbie please man
wish the 4th n'ek turn out to be Rita then the 4 hot commodity nang'ek combine
Chompoo,Cherry,Ploy,Rita :thumbup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
It can't be anne cause the nek is a newbie. My guess is yaya! Just be hearing noi said that makes me so anxious

Sweet_09

It really bother me because there toöö much newbie...like com'on there some girl Ken haven't pair up yet Nd we love to see tat happen...please no newbie!!! Ch.3 is like going crazy with newbie like forreal...I was happy with all da 3 n'ek already no need of da 4th n'ek...anyways if they really want to get a newbie in here she better be good and don't look tooo young for my Ken lol