[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm actually happy that Anne won't be in here because I feel like Ken&Anne deserve their very own lakorn where they won't need extra n'eks in the picture. If they do require to have 4 n'eks, it won't hurt to add some newbies if you ask me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i wouldnt want anne in here too cause that would mean she has to share on screen with other n'ek.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree with you chubbycheeks and tinah 100%!! I'm glad Ann not in here because they deserve their own lakorn. And I want some newbies for him too. I wish they could just keep Aom or someone else, and add 3 new grls he haven't played with yet. Or at least 1 new grl!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ I agree with you chubbycheeks and tinah 100%!! I'm glad Ann not in here because they deserve their own lakorn. And I want some newbies for him too. I wish they could just keep Aom or someone else, and add 3 new grls he haven't played with yet. Or at least 1 new grl!!
agree with cee keep Aom and Janie out cos Ken already with her KRLJ why don they give
Janie spot to Ploy and another why don they put Ken the only dude and the 4 tall gals
Chompoo,Ploy,Cherry,Rita :rockon:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
If there are four nangekes and each comes to praeke's life at different time line, the question is "who is the one that will end with praeke at the end? I'm so curious, I know for sure that Noi will not put the last nangeke and that a happy ending. I'm so sure that this lakorn is base on making a prediction of which nangeke will ends up with praeke? The title should be JAO SAO PRISSANA" not the Ann's version with Nok Chatchai. The title is "Ruk Kun Toa Fah"meaning Loving You As Much As The Sky just wondering, who loves who?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If there are four nangekes and each comes to praeke's life at different time line, the question is "who is the one that will end with praeke at the end? I'm so curious, I know for sure that Noi will not put the last nangeke and that a happy ending. I'm so sure that this lakorn is base on making a prediction of which nangeke will ends up with praeke? The title should be JAO SAO PRISSANA" not the Ann's version with Nok Chatchai. The title is "Ruk Kun Toa Fah"meaning Loving You As Much As The Sky just wondering, who loves who?
the title and the thing with 4 nang'eks and who will win p'ek heart it is similar
to pimmala na but i hope not cos pimmala was a big project but Tv Scene just ruin it
cos the story is just stupidity and crap it irritate me so much i had to quit watching

icyplace

sarNie Adult
lol icyplace, i was thinking the same thing! it'd be somewhat like a thai version to duke of mount deer or kinda like tvb's series the dragon sword where the male leads meets all these different girls and falls for them at different times.

im so excited about this lakorn!
Lol, you mean the one with Micheal Miu, 3 different girls fell for him, but no one ended up with him at the end, they all die, lol :coverlaf: :coverlaf: , if it is, i prefer Duke of Mount Deer, at least they 're all happy together :wub: :wub:

thanks Cupid candy, Beautiful , Chompoo and Ken make such a beautiful couple. Is it the same event with Aff also? If it is, I hope my pray comes true,

Ken plus 4 beautiful actresses as Chompoo, Aff, Rita and Matt, :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: , or at least Champoo and Rita :wub: :wub: :wub:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
the title and the thing with 4 nang'eks and who will win p'ek heart it is similar
to pimmala na but i hope not cos pimmala was a big project but Tv Scene just ruin it
cos the story is just stupidity and crap it irritate me so much i had to quit watching
This lakorn is not similar to Pimmala because in Pimmala the only girl that actually "exist" was Namcha...Sirita and Ploy didn't count.

With this lakorn all four girls will meet Ken at different times. Since there will be 4 "n'eks" in here, my guess is that 1-2 of them might die :(

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
So who are the other n'eks?
One of the reporter asked " Is nangeke will be Chompoo? Ken answered as for him, he is confirmed. As for nangeke he doesn't want to says who is who yet because something will changed later on, so they will let us know in the middle of October for sure who will be nangeke? So for the mean times lets just wish for each of your favorite to stars with Ken. As for my favorite is Chompoo, so who are yours? Let see whose will comes true. Lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna see ken and aom or ken and cherry again cause they haven't work together in a while now. janie is ok too. but not chompoo i feel she doesn't have good chemistry with ken.

onahc

sarNie Elites
We can rule out certain people by process of elimination unless filming this doesn't interrupt their projects. It probably won't be Janie because she has to film Rang Ngao, Ploy has Hong Sabut Lai in November/December, Ann is doing Chi Pao starting October/November/December?, Yaya is still filming GRGR and has TNNGK afterwards, MAtt has Mam Gam Dang and Chompoo has one with Peter Corp but not sure when shooting begins so that leaves Rita, Cherry, Aom, Taew and Aff as potential candidates, Aff is filming Rak Pragasit but could be done by then. It now appears that Cherry has a lakon with Tik called Jao Nang so she might not be in here.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
icyplace - lmfao yeah that one! but he does end up with someone remember, he ends up with amy chan at the end?

for some reason, i wouldn't want a p'ek to have more than one wife but i guess it depends on who the 4 n'eks are

I actually really wanna see Ken and Aom together again. They make a lovely couple!

Oun, thanks for the picture. They look good together in red but I have to say, out of all the actresses Ken has worked with, his chemistry with Chompoo is the least convincing for me.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
icyplace - lmfao yeah that one! but he does end up with someone remember, he ends up with amy chan at the end?
really, i remembered Margie and Jamie died, and Amy ends up alone,LOL,

for some reason, i wouldn't want a p'ek to have more than one wife but i guess it depends on who the 4 n'eks are
For a funny reason, I like to have p'ek has more than one wife, once in a while, wanna see them to fight for their hubby love, it's funny though

Oun, thanks for the picture. They look good together in red but I have to say, out of all the actresses Ken has worked with, his chemistry with Chompoo is the least convincing for me.
LOL, i love them in RT, their bed and kissing scenes are sizzling hot :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: . I think Ken matches well with all her co-stars and their chemistry 's always hot :wub: :wub: , maybe b/c he's so hot and buff, so ........ :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

lingda

sarNie Egg
I think just one maybe choompo is the N'ek, the other three are all guest appreance in this drama cuz Cherry,Janie and AOM are all very good freinds of Noi+ken!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm guessing the nang'ek ending with Ken is either Chompoo or Cherry since these are only
2 gals that Ken seem to look hot with
oh by the way Ken and Cherry Sadtroo Sanaeha 'Love Enemy' produce by Khun Da Lakornthai
but it won't start till next year 2012 its a :slapandkissse3: Ken back to being a
meanie

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to see Ken end up with Noi in the end, but no hope since she won't be in the lakorn. I really love these two on-screen and off-screen :D

We will all just have to be patient until October to find out who the n'eks will be.