[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I like Cherry and Aom. As for Chompoo, she's alright. I don't think she has chemistry with most of her pra'ek. The fourth one might be Yaya since she is so hot right now. I want Aff to be the fourth one. I love Aff with Ken. I think Ken has chemistry with Aff, Aom, and Janie.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
oh yeah i am rooting for Rita too
I love Rita, so my vote still for Rita or Aff, who i wish from the beginning
as for Champoo, not a fan of any of her lakorns, except for RT with Ken,I love her and Ken in RT, that's why i like Champoo with Ken in here too. :wub:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oh my! I haven't been active on this thread for a few days and now it's flying to 8 pages!? :):) Finally the 3 n'eks are confirmed! Thanks to everyone for sharing all the news and clips. If Ken is also going to help Noi in the producing process, perhaps Noi will be the last n'ek here. Or else, my instinct tells me they're going to cast some newbie. Either way I'm so happy. I get to see Aom and Ken again.

From what I see, everyone is very respectful. We all have our own opinions but we never bash on each other. So I don't think this lakorn will lead to fan wars just because we're all fighting for who actually ends up with Ken. No worries na!

I'm gonna back track a little, lol! Sorry Pink! I should rephrase that sentence. Ken is still a cutie but my point was that he was extremely dashing in NSN w/ Janie. :blush:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Cherry and Aom. As for Chompoo, she's alright. I don't think she has chemistry with most of her pra'ek. The fourth one might be Yaya since she is so hot right now. I want Aff to be the fourth one. I love Aff with Ken. I think Ken has chemistry with Aff, Aom, and Janie.
Yeah, I wish the fourth n'ek would be Aff, but I don't think it will be.. :/

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I think you might get your wish where he ends up with nobody b/c if he does end up with someone it may seem like that one particular nang'ek stands out more than the rest so I don't think Noy will make Ken end up with anyone.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! Where have i been?! I AM SOO SURPRISED!!! 4 nangeks? And the 3 nangek right now are the one who are A-Listers and especially ken and his wife?! I'm so Speechless ...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so curious to know who the 4th n'ek is!! I hope they release the name soon, she must be the one that will end up with Ken at the end...if Ken does end up with anyone that is.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so curious to know who the 4th n'ek is!! I hope they release the name soon, she must be the one that will end up with Ken at the end...if Ken does end up with anyone that is.
off topic well done Cee u just won another stamp to your name u have *****'oldmaids :bravo:

yeah I'm curious who's the 4th nang'ek too :nailbiter:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Maybe the 4 th nang-ek is Noi and he end-up with her.
Me too I'm so curious to know wh's the 4th nang-ek or maybe they have only 3 nang-eks.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I dont think Aom is going to be in here. Aom is pregnant. I think they have to choose a different nangek.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I dont think Aom is going to be in here. Aom is pregnant. I think they have to choose a different nangek.
Aom confirmed she will still be in here because she only have a few scenes, so it's not a lot of work...this will be her only lakorn during her pregnancy. They're going to have to film her scenes first and soon, before her baby bump shows.

Unless they plan to make her a pregnant character :bhehe: ...i doubt that.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well this is Aom's first pregnancy and usually first timers don't show too much. So if they dress Aom with loose fitting clothes and such i don't think its going to be too much of a hassle.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really can't wait for this lakorn -- it will be a different thai lakorn concept! I look forward to it. ;)

I would love for NOI to end up being the fourth nang'ek in her own lakorn but I doubt it's going to happen.

Also I miss P'AOM so much!^^ Too bad Janie is probably not in here. I love Ken w/Janie, Aom, and Aff -- it would have been a miracle if all three of them could star in here but oh well, the cast is extremely wonderful.

I haven't seen Cherry and Ken together before so I really am excited to see them onscreen! They looks so good together on this year CH3 calendar too.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree Bliss! I am super excited about this lakorn too, especially since it's Noi and Ken's 1st production. The storyline sounds interesting, and I hope it's beyond expectation :) Oh how I wish Noi could end up with Ken at the end of the lakorn too hehe, it would be so cute! But I doubt it too. My next hope is for Aom to be the n'ek Ken ends up with but I doubt that too. I'm pretty sure the 4th n'ek will probably be the one he will end up with, if he ends up with anyone that is.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really can't wait for this lakorn -- it will be a different thai lakorn concept! I look forward to it. ;)

I would love for NOI to end up being the fourth nang'ek in her own lakorn but I doubt it's going to happen.

Also I miss P'AOM so much!^^ Too bad Janie is probably not in here. I love Ken w/Janie, Aom, and Aff -- it would have been a miracle if all three of them could star in here but oh well, the cast is extremely wonderful.

I haven't seen Cherry and Ken together before so I really am excited to see them onscreen! They looks so good together on this year CH3 calendar too.
@Bliss and @Cee next year we'll be seeing Ken and Cherry in two lakorns together
this lakorn and Sadtroo Sanae ha Khun Da Lakornthai she's producing again Ken/Cherry
is Khun Da idols too