[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ploy Chermarn vs Chompoo Araya. Yeehahaha. xD
lol i know huh. both are 2 of the top highest paid actresses of ch3. imaagine if anne is in here too then it would be the top 3

joy is probably the n'ek as well. i mean noi did set to have 4 n'ek in the beginning.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg I'll faint soon :faint: the 3 hot nang'ek in one lakorn
Chompoo vs Cherry vs Ploy the 3 Angels Battling and Ken Theeradeth the Womaniser,
Mr Women heart throb, Mr Charming

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm happy Ploy is here too, but I'll be happiest if Ken and Ploy have their own lakorn. At least, there'll be a happy ending for them. >,<

By the way, I want to know if Ken and Cherry used to have a lakorn together, what title it is? And was it good / hit?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm happy Ploy is here too, but I'll be happiest if Ken and Ploy have their own lakorn. At least, there'll be a happy ending for them. >,<

By the way, I want to know if Ken and Cherry used to have a lakorn together, what title it is? And was it good / hit?
yes they had like I think 2 old lakorn Plae Kao and sua 11 tua (11 Tigers)

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Wait for the opening ceremony and the fitting...
Such a good cast like this just hope the script won't let us down...

lingda

sarNie Egg
^ Aww man, so that means Joy is not one of the n'ek :thumbdown: I was really hoping she was one of the n'ek. Well at least she is still co-starring with Ken.
The news there just confirmed 3 N'eks:chompoo,cherry,ploy(instead of aom),and the 4th N'ek is a new star actress of CH3, but cuz has not settled,so Noi did not mention her name.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
The news there just confirmed 3 N'eks:chompoo,cherry,ploy(instead of aom),and the 4th N'ek is a new star actress of CH3, but cuz has not settled,so Noi did not mention her name.

"a new star actress of CH3" Wow, who will be? expcet for this.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow PLOY!!! this just made my day...I being waiting for this pair like forever...This is toöö good o me true...anyways hope it true lol...wait so Joy R is just a co star...men tat suck!!! Anyways I want to know who da 4th n'ek...I hate how they make us wait!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am confuse atm :scratchhead2: so the nang'ek is Ploy ending up with Ken or the 4th
unrevealed person

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can U make this more clearer is the nang'ek Ploy or the 4th girl? What about Joy R
omg this is beginning to annoys me :nailbiter:

jakjann

Jakjann
I am confusing about Joy's Role. What is her Role about?? She doesn't Look evil at the Fitting Day.

They just confirmed 3 Nang eks ( Cherry, Chompoo, Ploy )
They don't say which Nangek will end up with Ken.

My Feeling is that when Ploy Play the Role what Aom should Play it before She cancel it then I think Ploy has nö much scene ....

I Hope Khun Noi would Tell something about the Story
I

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What the hell, why don't they just put my beautiful Joy as one of the n'eks. Ch3 is getting more retard each day, do they need 100 newbies? For goodness sake, Sixth Sense isn't even out yet and they need new newbies. I may have to boycott channel 3 one day.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What the hell, why don't they just put my beautiful Joy as one of the n'eks. Ch3 is getting more retard each day, do they need 100 newbies? For goodness sake, Sixth Sense isn't even out yet and they need new newbies. I may have to boycott channel 3 one day.
count me into boycott channel 3 with u too CC cos Ch3 are getting irritated
why don't they put it this way there are 4 names came up then why they just make Ploy
the 4th girl then Joy R be the 3rd if another newbie came then it will make 5 girls
altogether

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
THIS! WORD!