[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I cant get my head around this! My only explanation of this whole mess is Peter has a twin, one is out there to make amendments while the one is out to ruin his twin's reputation.

Need some serious explanations from pete here!!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I was so pumped up for this pairing especially with the couple story lines... So sad, Peter and Ploy would've been an interesting pair, but he just had to ruin it. I wonder who is going to be pra'ek now... I guess I'm fine with eithe Por T or Aum.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubbles8 said:
I cant get my head around this! My only explanation of this whole mess is Peter has a twin, one is out there to make amendments while the one is out to ruin his twin's reputation.

Need some serious explanations from pete here!!
Oh my gawd, why didn't we think of that?? Shouldn't we have learned from all those twin lakorns?? Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
her tax thing is now over, everyone learn from mistake anyway no matter how much you hate and dislike her she is still given to play the nang'ek 
But it is still our rights to not like her or  think she does not have the quality to play nang'ek and I don't watch any of the lakorns that she is a nang'ek of. However I still like to voice my opinions and complain, we're given this forum to do so. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can never watch Ploy as a N'ek, she has that b***chy attitude that I can't relate to her as a nice girl. She is such a diva off screen that I can't see her any other way beside a Rai. I am not sure why some get offended when we don't like the stars that they do. Seriously, not everyone will fall in love with your favorite. We like the celebs for certain reasons just as those that don't like them for certain seasons. The world is not all about holding hands and singing together. I freaking adore Matt, but if anyone has a problem with her and find her crazy and not suitable for N'ek, then that is their opinion and not mine. I would not get work up over it nor will I lose sleep over such a thing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I think we've been through this conversation before. Sadly, certain members are overly sensitive so I think we should just state our opinions and carry a long before we make a mountain out of a mole hill. It has happened before. Lol. We should know who to avoid by now. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
lol Mahalo, you would have thought by now I know who to just glossed over when it comes to sensitivity...but nope. Sometimes, you want to just read it and go on to the next thing. Though, when my nerves are jumbled and tangled like a shoe string, I tend to say something back :shrug:

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Well this breaks my heart.. and as a fan, I don't know whether to be loyal & understanding or honest & ... I cannot say I won't watch his lakorns anymore because he has bad work ethics. But I can say I'm not as big of fan as I used to be.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bella said:
Well this breaks my heart.. and as a fan, I don't know whether to be loyal & understanding or honest & ... I cannot say I won't watch his lakorns anymore because he has bad work ethics. But I can say I'm not as big of fan as I used to be.
I'm conflicted as well. Haha. A part of me wants to rip him apart, but the other part of me sympathizers with his current family...er situation if he's in any?? Haha. Until he gives us a good expansion though...I'm gonna sulk at him. I think that's fair enough.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
lol Mahalo, you would have thought by now I know who to just glossed over when it comes to sensitivity...but nope. Sometimes, you want to just read it and go on to the next thing. Though, when my nerves are jumbled and tangled like a shoe string, I tend to say something back :shrug:
I understand. I'm the same, but there's really no point. Lol. I've tried. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ah man... Where can we find Peter's twins with a good work ethics and good acting skill? So disappointed in Peter...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Ah man... Where can we find Peter's twins with a good work ethics and good acting skill? So disappointed in Peter...
We need to check the local hospitals there first. Haha.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Lol yay one more peter on the market if we do find him!! If they chose someone different for this lakorn I hope it's someone with good acting history.. I dont know how I'll ever get over the peter hype for this lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bella said:
Lol yay one more peter on the market if we do find him!! If they chose someone different for this lakorn I hope it's someone with good acting history.. I dont know how I'll ever get over the peter hype for this lakorn.
Sigh...at this point I don't even care who the pra'ek is, like you I'm just not over the hype yet. Haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
wow, i thought peter would actually improve himself! ahh feel for ploy i wouldnt be happy either if someone kept on bailing out, hopes for him to reunite with ann is weak :facepalm: