[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
The younger sister wasn't RAPE, she Loved him and wanted to be intimate with him, she killed herself by speeding in the boat..I think willy character was very straight foward and honest...mew character went to see Willy cuz dodo sorta rejected her (I could be wrong...but from my memory it is like that.) I'm glad no1 end up with anyone, this was the only tradgic lakorn I watched, I love happy ending...
I was referring to a different lakorn lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
2 sisters but they only the same father but different mother
so its a step sister just like Ploy and Yaya in kularb rai narm somehow the 2 lakorn
has a few similar story plot
Just a correction, and sorry Alice hope I didn't offend you.

They're "half sister", not step sister.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Stepsis and half sis they're both the same thing no u didn't offend me so no worries
No, step-sister is someone that has both a different mother and father from you and not biologically related to you, but is related to you because now their father or mother is married to your father or mother. While half-sister means you both share either the same mother or same father blood related.

Btw, when i say the word "you" i don't really mean you literally, but in general.

fanny

sarNie Adult
yah both of my favorite girls are in the same lakron so happy. i hope they twist the lakorn little bit better than old version at least make it happy ending or something.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
my reply wasn't specify for any1, but i read ppl saying she was rape...r he accidently slpt with her..along that line...if memory serve me right willy willingly slept with her as well, he wanted to start new and with some1 who loved him....though he wasn't exactly in love with her...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No, step-sister is someone that has both a different mother and father from you and not biologically related to you, but is related to you because now their father or mother is married to your father or mother. While half-sister means you both share either the same mother or same father blood related.

Btw, when i say the word "you" i don't really mean you literally, but in general.
i know what ur referring too oh btw thanks cee for correction :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Chompoo said she's been contacted but doesn't know if she will be playing.

As for Por.N and Mint Ch. they haven't revealed anything about this lakorn themselves, yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo said she's been contacted but doesn't know if she will be playing.

As for Por.N and Mint Ch. they haven't revealed anything about this lakorn themselves, yet.
they both haven't reveal themselves so that means its only Khun Ja consideration she
want them playing in here if Chomp she reject this and i want makers group pass on this
role to Aff cos I'm so nervous cos they'll waiting for a announcement of plerng boon
I'm scared Aff she'll play Noi's role jai rerng I'd rather see Aff as Sai cos atleast
its a n'ek though sai didn't end with anyone or perhaps Ploy can too she and Mint C
look more alike as sisters

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
yeah correct sister sreymao the older version the guy that played the part is Jieb
its Mario uncle in plerng toranong
he's always play second to pek back then now he's s dad lol .. His character is luksorn bf I think but after seeing Sai he's head over heels for her