[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So Taew and Mew they're not in no more, so disappointed i was so excited to see Mark/Taew and Kane/Mew but atleast
the kimmyboy is still as pair.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the updates. There's so much misunderstanding. Thought it was Mark & Taew + Kane & Mew + Boy & Kim... :scratchhead2: LOL. At least Khun Ja gave actual confirmation to us now. I'm assuming Marie is a newbie.. >.< I believe the pairings were a mix up so just wait for Khun Ja release more news.

tinah

sarNie Coma
let me try to find a pic of the marie girl. since shes new there might not be any though. whats her last name? theres a girl name Marie whos been in alot of magazine shoots so i wonder if its her..

edit: nvm, her name is maria.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Can you show us the pic, tinah? It might possibly be her since Marie & Maria is quite the very similar.
here you go. her name is maria lynn. shes a singer/model.

sorry photobucket is down right now

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1503&bih=576&q=%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2+%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C+%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%99&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks tinah. I went to look at her other photoshoots at spicyforum already too. She kind of reminds me of Margie. Lol. She looks older than Mark and Kane though. :scratchchin: And never seen her in any lakorns before. I want to listen to her songs now. Ehe.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
wahh, really tinah? where did you get her info? lol. she looks mature like kimberley! it must be this maria girl that is in here.. im assuming.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think Marie girl will pair with Kane the youngest playful role and kimmyboy they're still as pair wonder who will pair with
Mark as the Tun Jakrit character from the older version.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
wow. so not what i was expecting with Maria. i mean i thought it was going to be someone really young looking, but like ya'll observed, she looks more mature. but Kane looks mature too actually. and Maria's pretty. only 19?

*sigh* no more Taew...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^we are just predicting that the marie girl could be maria but its not a sure thing.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
here you go. her name is maria lynn. shes a singer/model.

sorry photobucket is down right now

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1503&bih=576&q=%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2+%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C+%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%99&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=
It's NOT that Marie above but it's this one, ja.

Here is Marie. She's Thai-French and is 18 years old. She's from LG Thai Starz Talent Show 2008. And also GMM singer.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea her nose bugs me. she look like a lil girl in those pics. mew who is only 16 looks older than her. i wish they would of just chosen their younger actresses rather than getting another newbie.