Kim is super gorgeous!!!!!

Marie is pretty.

Toey is cute.

Mark and Boy are hot!!!!!

Ken is cute.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Wonder how Chakrit feels to have Ken on Woosen's lap.
just lol-ed at your comment! :whaha:

anyway I don't think Ken doesn't fit the bill to potray "playboy" role just yet :blink: He just looks someone who's not even brave enough to cheating behind his gf. I can't sense any bad boy traits in any way of his behavior. Boy is much more suitable for this role, but what can I say? Let's watch it with our own eyes tonight

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh as soon as I see da pic of Mark and Kim I wanna scream!!! Their so cute together...

Anyways I can't wait...just one more day since I live in Cali...if I calulate it right lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just lol-ed at your comment! :whaha:

anyway I don't think Ken doesn't fit the bill to potray "playboy" role just yet :blink: He just looks someone who's not even brave enough to cheating behind his gf. I can't sense any bad boy traits in any way of his behavior. Boy is much more suitable for this role, but what can I say? Let's watch it with our own eyes tonight
I agree Ken his too early to portray a playboy cos the older version P'Au him portray that role so well his versatile A-list he can play both as pra'ek and pra'rai but I think
Ken might give at his best shot when he turns playful irritating with Toey

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
where will everyone be watching dis? online or the tv? I'm living in malaysia so no chance of catching it in the tv but is anyone subbing it on youtube? I do wanna watch..need something to cheer me up, now that Game rai Game ruk is over.....*sob2*

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
watching it live n so far kanes acting aint that bad but its how he talks bothers me... i love the opening scene mark looks sooo hottt :drool:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Moey lucky!! I was gonna watch it live but forgot about the time haha

credits WindLight2010
lols my son woke me up right on time too.. omg.. im soo loving kane and toeys couple.. she made him bleed.. lmao.. soo cute.. cant wait for more of them.. :thumbsup:

edit

forgot to add that toey's dogs are sooo adorable...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish watching episode 1. Episode 1 was good/decent. Can't wait for tomorrow episode. Oh I love Mark/Kim's couple. Yeah, Ken P's acting is okay its just his voice that bugs me.aha.But so far so good.Yay. I love it how Mark already liked Kim. He is so cute when he look at her even though its creepy. But I Love it is much though.hah. My Man Mark so Cute!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

credit to windlight2010
I have a question out of topic but does Nichkhun speak Thai? Like I saw some ads and heard him talking in Thai but I don't know if its his voice or not> And I also know he's Thai,Right? But I was just wondering,

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Finish watching episode 1. Episode 1 was good/decent. Can't wait for tomorrow episode. Oh I love Mark/Kim's couple. Yeah, Ken P's acting is okay its just his voice that bugs me.aha.But so far so good.Yay. I love it how Mark already liked Kim. He is so cute when he look at her even though its creepy. But I Love it is much though.hah. My Man Mark so Cute!!!
Lol I agreed with you with Kim n mark I love the way he just stares at her but yea it was creepy like stalker creeper..Kane's voice annoys me but it's something I can get used too.. I like Marie but her voice annoys me more then Kane's it's like sqeaky annoying but I'm waiting to see her n boy progress .. So far I'll give episode 1 a 7 out of 10.. Can't wait for episode 2

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I have a question out of topic but does Nichkhun speak Thai? Like I saw some ads and heard him talking in Thai but I don't know if its his voice or not> And I also know he's Thai,Right? But I was just wondering,
He's speaking Thai it's not a voice over n yes he's thai n chinese

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol I agreed with you with Kim n mark I love the way he just stares at her but yea it was creepy like stalker creeper..Kane's voice annoys me but it's something I can get used too.. I like Marie but her voice annoys me more then Kane's it's like sqeaky annoying but I'm waiting to see her n boy progress .. So far I'll give episode 1 a 7 out of 10.. Can't wait for episode 2
hhaha. Marie's voice didn't really bugs me but ken's voice did but like you say its something we can get used to.hah. I can't wait to see some love between all the couples. I just can't wait to see them all fall in love and have those sweet scenes.and of course those funny scene.Well, hopefully they do have have funny scenes. Oh yeah i love those dogs!!! They're so cute!! I can't believe i just say/type that down.haha. Never call a dog cute before.,ahha.Not really my thing.ha.But oh well.