[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
surprise everyone this new version Sameeteetra P'Anne will do some changes with the storyline 
Pope&Ploy will have kids the older version the pra'nang didn't have this 

credit to Chermarn IG

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to this remake. I have the old version w/ Ann on VHS. Jui playing rai, I'm not sure if I'm ready to see that because I like her. I hope she pulls it off though. I'm behind on this thread. Whose playing Ann's sister the nurse that was originally played by Angie Hastings? I liked her character. Hope there's not too much change to her character.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Aww...that's good news! I felt that Pisut and Karat deserved some babies after all they went through, they deserved one happy family =) Thanks a bunch to P'Ann!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that cute little girl is Pope and Ploy daughter and one of the IG admin that uploading pictures said Pope&Ploy they love kids 

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:

credit IG Ingzaaa
they have 2 kids 
If this picture is in reality then everything will be awesome, but it just a drama not real life.
Ploy and Pope suit to be a good couple, wife, husband, mother, and father.
By the way this picture catch my attention like it so much. :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
surprise everyone this new version Sameeteetra P'Anne will do some changes with the storyline 
Pope&Ploy will have kids the older version the pra'nang didn't have this 

credit to Chermarn IG
Good news...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy888 said:
If this picture is in reality then everything will be awesome, but it just a drama not real life.
Ploy and Pope suit to be a good couple, wife, husband, mother, and father.
By the way this picture catch my attention like it so much. :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  
everyone now wishing that onscreen turn to reality 
Pope and Ploy seems very comfortable this is just their 1st lakorn and their chemistry is firing up Ch3 could pair them again for a 2nd lakorn 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:

credit IG Ingzaaa
they have 2 kids 

Cute!! but I think they should choose a different baby instead of that little girl... both Ploy & Pope are pure Thai and the baby obviously look like "luk kreung" so it was quite funny...  :bhehe:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
Cute!! but I think they should choose a different baby instead of that little girl... both Ploy & Pope are pure Thai and the baby obviously look like "luk kreung" so it was quite funny...  :bhehe:
Pope is pure Thai and Ploy she's halfie herself she mixes Thai-British-Chinese the kids must had taken alot from Ploy 

one of Ploy fanclub told me that Ploy mum is Thai while her father is from England 
her full name is Ploy Leila Chermarn Boonyasak 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
Pope is pure Thai and Ploy she's halfie herself she mixes Thai-British-Chinese the kids must had taken alot from Ploy 

one of Ploy fanclub told me that Ploy mum is Thai while her father is from England 
her full name is Ploy Leila Chermarn Boonyasak 

Seriously??? OK I just know this... thanks for the info though... 
I'm quite surprise that Ploy is half British & Chinese because she look pure Thai...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
Seriously??? OK I just know this... thanks for the info though... 
I'm quite surprise that Ploy is half British & Chinese because she look pure Thai...
I've heard Ploy spoke English once she saying hello and thanking her fans she's pretty good at it and also her English writing is very good too 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
NadyAidan said:
i just know that ploy is halfie..thanks Alice for the info  :). Ploy,Pope & the kids look so cute together  :lol:
you welcome appreciate more fans are adoring this Pope/Ploy couple