[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL geez I keep forgetting question:

What made Leela FINALLY realize that Kawee will never be into her?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol! I didn't even see that! :coverlaf:

A: I think Leela understood after Kawee told her that he loved Narin. He said it straight forward to her face and she knows that when he does that he ain't lying. lol! He always speaks straightforward to her. And she's not stupid she could see that he was always going to look for Narin and cared more about her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought it was when he gave up his part of the well and gave it all to Narin. But it took a long time for Leela to finally have her eyes open. Gosh do I still hate her lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I know right, Lee didn't realize that he didn't like her when she kissed him and he pushed her away. She cried and he didn't even care. I thought she was smarter than that, but then again I think she was still thinking about Kawee when she was going to get married to her boyfriend that passed away.

che

sarNie Egg
My question: Why did Narin didn't tell the truth that Kawee rape her and move out and not live in the same house after he rape her?

Sorry, I have more than one question. LOL
[/quote]

Okay, I know fun4fun had already answered this question and I agree with everything she said but I would like to answer too. I hope it's okay...?

Just to warn you all, I am a little weird. lol. Sometimes when I watch a lakorn I tend to see things the way I want the story to be and it might not be the way the show is meant to be. kwim? lol. Anyways, I think one of the reasons why Narin didn't tell anyone of the rape because she was already in love with Kawee by this time and was protecting him like FUN4FUN said. Actually I believe she was already in love with him when he raped her (or cares deeply for him lol). Because she thinks that he forced himself on her only to get back at Leela, she fought him and didn't want her body to respond to him. But because she was already in love with him, she can't help but surrender to him. hehehe. She hates him for using her to get back at Leela but she hates herself even more because she thinks her body betray her. Do I even make sense? lol. When Narin overheard Kawee say to Leela that he never cared for Narin and only used her to hurt Leela, this confirmed Narin's thought of him not loving Narin. This makes Narin hate herself even more because despite knowing that he only used her, she still cares for him. lol. And this is one of the reasons why she moved out. lol. Sorry my vocab is too limited. I can't find the right words to express what I want to say. Hopefully this make sense. I did say I am weird! lol.

che

sarNie Egg
You know what pisses me off. I didn't feel bad for Narin because she initiated it. Narin was really meddlesome. She pushed her sister Leela towards Khun Khid when she knew well who he was. I was kind of mad at her because it was her sister's fault that she got ran over. I'm sure Kawee had made it clear before the incident that he did not like her, but Leela continued to pursue until he insulted her at his departure party.

I completely agree with you here that Narin was the one who pushed her sister towards Khun Kid. You would think that she loves her sister so much that she would tell Leela to stay away from Khun Kid. First of all, he's too old her her. Secondly, his wife just died and he seem to be more concern over you than his dead wife. I wouldn't encourage my sister to be with someone like that. lol.

che

sarNie Egg
Sorry, I forgot my question.

Q: I feel like a couple of the scenes after he raped her, Kawee was trying to be nice to Narin but she wouldn't have it. Example, when they were on the boat and he was going to tie her up but she asked him not to and he didn't. He then gave her a sandwich to eat and asked her why she does so much for her sister (or something like that). He seemed almost protective of her (don't you think?), but instead of eating the sandwich and trying to be nice to him (cause he's your kidnapper and would rape you again if you're not, which he already proved to you) she kept talking back to him. Is she perhaps provoking him 'cause she wants it? lol. Maybe I just have a sick mind. lol. Thanks for your answer.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: lol, I think that it's just her personality to talk back to him. I think that she felt that he was insulting P'lee and she couldn't have that. Plus I don't think you can be nice to a man who just raped you and will continue to rape you. Yes he was being nice to you but some people act that way to let your wall down so that they can hurt you.

Q: As Narins mother would you let Kawee near your daughter after finding out that he got her pregnant? He claimed it was not his at first and then said he would not return until he finds her. What would you do?

I also agreed at Narin pushed Leela to be with Kit a little bit. Because she wanted to piss him off. I think Kawee was already pissed at Leela being at his house but got even more angrier when he saw his dad offer a ride to Leela.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Che, I completely understand whats you mean. Honestly, she had nothing to lose afterward. Her emotion took over her, and even though she knew it would piss Kawee off, she didn't want to lose to him either. In the end, she decided to run away. I wished she would have run sooner. I still kind of blame her for Khid's death. She shouldn't have been involved to begin with. She said she had nothing to do with it when really she was involved. I kind of dislike her for that. In a way she deserved that slap from Kawee. I would have slapped her myself.

A: If I was Narin's mother, I would have kicked some sense to Leela and Narin. I would have stopped the marriage. Then none of this would have happened. I wonder what was wrong with Narin's mother. Uh the man's wife just died and he's so much older than her daughters, to be exact he is like a father to Leela and Narin ahahaha. I wouldn't have let Kawee touch my daughter. And if he did, I would have murdered him.

Q: Do you think Leela loved Kawee? Or was she just obsessed?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
A: She was just Psycho. ROFL jk Idk..Obsessed?! I think she was just obsessed! ahah :lmao3:

Q: Why do you think Kawee decided to become a better person after Narin was pregnant?!

Gosh. I can't think of any questions at the moment. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: Once Narin left, he knew right away that he cannot live without her. And I felt as if he didn't want to become his father. He wanted to give love to his child. It would have been nice to hear him say: "even though the child is not mine, I want to give that child the warmth and love I did not receive. I also realize that you are the one woman I have been waiting for. The one person who would be able to help me break out of this shell. You Narin, is the only one that I want to spend the rest of my life with and start a family. i love you." LOL

Q: When did SB aired?

che

sarNie Egg
A: It aired on March 27, 2008 to May 7, 2008.

Q: To me, one of the most romantic scene in this show was the toenail clipping scene. I was so happy to see that they didn't have him massage her feet like in so many other shows. I love how ordinary yet romantic this scene is. And maybe I love it so much because it brought back memories of my own pregnancy. My husband used do clip my toenails and help me put on my socks and shoes every morning. hehehe. Anyways, I want to know which scene would you pick as the most romantic scene from this show and why? Thanks!

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: Che, that was one of my favorite scene too. I think of my favorite romantic scene was when Kawee cooked for Narin. For the very first time in his life, he actually wanted to know something about a person's favorite color, food, etc. And to care for someone. It wasn't romantic but it was really cute and touching.

Q: What was your favorite lines from Kawee? I actually have a lot. He had a smart mouth lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: There are so many that i can't remember but the one that stood out to me was when he went o see Narin and he shouted that he needed to take responsibility for the baby. And also his speech to Narin in the end asking for forgiveness and to marry him. So many more but this are the ones I remember.

Q: Should this lakorn be remade again after this epic version by Ken and Ann?

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: I really don't mind remakes as long as they are good. But Ken set a high standard as Kawee. It would be hard to beat.

There were so many lines that I like. I like what he said to his dad lmao... i didnt ask for you for a father. i had no choice. you created me, you must take responsibility for me. ahahah. he has such a smart mouth but when it comes to narin, he's weak sauce.

Q: Speaking of remake, which newbie in a few more years would be a good pick? I like Mark to play Kawee. And Yaya. Maybe Mark might be able to pull off this type of roles. He is still very stiff but I see potential in him. Of course he won't be as good as Ken but just saying.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A:i think that for the newbies Mark and Barry are the top contenders for the role but I rather have Barry for some reason but I think we should wait at least 10 years, maybe there might be a new actor that will fit the role! :coverlaf: He might be super hot like there is no tomorrow! Yeah, Yaya would be good for Narin's role, please not Mint or the other girl that looks like Aum, they have really stiff acting! :thumbdown:

Q: Who will be the contender for Leela's role?

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol I can't seem to picture Nadech. Two of the lakorns I have seen so far, he doesn't have the face. I choice Mark because he has the cold shoulder ahahaha. When he doesn't smile, he doesn't look approachable but when he smiles, he's so charming. Sorry I just have a Mark bias. He's really cute despite he had two lakorn where I did not like. I like Mint Chalida ever since Dong Poo Dee. And she stole my heart in Wan Jai Kub Nai Jom Ying. Not so much in Pathapee Leh Ruk, but I can't blame her. The script there was poorly written and the directing sucks.

A: As for Leela, I think hahah I'm trying to think of a young nang rai. Oh Ploy. The Ploy from Mae Ka Kanom Wan. I wish she came back into the Thai entertainment. I really liked her.

Q: Who would be your pick for Khun Khid?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: lol, It's a hard choice, ten years from now who will be playing the fathers role? Um I don't want Ken for sure! :coverlaf: They can keep the same dad. lol, but maybe they can have the dad from DJA to play him, Jeeds dad.

Q: What about the mother?

lol, I like Barry, he's so cute and I can see that he can be a real hot head in DJA. I don't know if the next generation will be as good as this one. I'll just have to wait and see though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
A: Mew Lalita. I don't think she was pretty and I admit she was a good actress. Still is actually. She is actually prettier now than before.

Well Ch3 so far has the best newbies. I like most of them. Mark, Boy, Nadech, First, Art, Margie, Kimberly, Mint Chalida, Yaya, Natalie (she will forever be the little adorable singer Natalie), Gubgik, Matt, Taew, Mario, Alex etc. And they by far are better actor/ess than what the other two channel have.

Q: Where did Narin kiss Kawee at towards the end when she wiped his tears?