[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
tik i cant wait to see with aom again... and i dont know how long that is going to take... it is still in the process and you know it means a long wait... and yet i am scared because nothing have been confirm yet about the casting...

i miss andrew too... he is too cruel... just kidding... i really hope to see him again though... i mean really bad...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
tik i cant wait to see with aom again... and i dont know how long that is going to take... it is still in the process and you know it means a long wait... and yet i am scared because nothing have been confirm yet about the casting...

i miss andrew too... he is too cruel... just kidding... i really hope to see him again though... i mean really bad...
Hey Fun I feel the same way...missing Andrew...wonder when he'll be in another lakorn?

As for Tik, dang i want him back so bad...oh well cross my fingers on that...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aaaaaaahhhhh that was such a short teaser..it was like the last 3 seconds! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Thanks for the link tinah cant wait anymore!

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg tinah i am so hyped up... thanks for the link... even though it is a teaser only... it is better than nothing... :lol: :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Raiya you know what was Andrew last lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
what a tease huh. longer version of the teaser should be coming out soon!..

edit:fun4fun, andrews last lakorn was "sadut ruk" with bua chompoo that he directed. it aired last year.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha, thanks for the teaser. I was gonna stop the clip, but then I wanted to see the teaser, so I'm like, okay I'll watch it, and then they show it the last 5 seconds! At least there was something though.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know no wonder they call it a TEASErrrr....eeekkk! i'm dying..tat was soo short they are so cruel to make us wait tis long and giving us like little or absolutely no behind the scenes...i'm dying here...girls someone needs to help me!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a new day girls..only 34 more days left!!

ice_creamgirl u retard :D ...ehheeheehehee...u make me wanna put up my siggy again..i'll go put it on ehehe...i guess i'll go preoccupy myself w/ P'Krit but you can't heal a Ken Theeradeth wound w/ a Chakrit Yagnarm bandage...not for Kashie..it just doesn't work tat way...**TEARS** :lmao:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL kash I like that analogy about the wond and bandage. But for me Krit can heal anything! :yahoo:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
it's a new day girls..only 34 more days left!!

ice_creamgirl :D ...ehheeheehehee...u make me wanna put up my siggy again..i'll go put it on ehehe...i guess i'll go preoccupy myself w/ P'Krit but you can't heal a Ken Theeradeth wound w/ a Chakrit Yagnarm bandage...not for Kashie..it just doesn't work tat way...**TEARS** :lmao:
I took out that you called me a retard not cool kashie..not cool! lol Here something for you to cover your wounds!