[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i dont want see kawee softn up yet, this is probably the only lakorn where the p'ek suffer for the R' scene ...he will be begging for forgiveness for a long time

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i probably missed it somewhere...but how old are the characters suppose to be....because i really want to find out is ann's sister older or younger than ken....and how old the father is.......of course age shouldn't matter in love or marriage...but i think the father needs to learn when to say no to a younger woman........

it might be rude to say this and sorry in advance if i offended anyone...but i think it's just wrong for someone to fall in love/get married after the "love of their life" (maybe it wasn't) dies...even if you feel guilt or sorry or pity or revenge...it's just doesn't feel right...would it be love or lust??????or vulnerable since their significant other has just died, needing compassion....and of course having a wife around the same age as your son...who use to like him also....to me, it would just be weird....

well i need to go to sleep...GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE :kiss:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Too bad I have to work. Can't compete with Kashie and Kristy for pages anymore. They know I will win for sure...LOL
Oh Goodnesss! you're so halirious... :loool: now why would you lie to all these wonderful ladies on the forum!! eheheheh

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Can You Spot The Difference

-i just notice the'98 version w/ Kob & Brook..they had a lot more servants than this version..the had a house full of 'em and the new ver. there's onlie like 2...LOL...

-Here's another...'98 was on channel 7 and '08 is on channel 3
(i have a questions..so remakes any channel can remake them..they dun belong to a certain channel?
I agree with you on that, maybe our HOT Kawee 2008 scared them away with his hot temper. :lol: Can you see when he yells at that old maid in his house, what a shock, :eek: maybe I can low Kawee hot temper than Narin.
:lol:
Can You Spot The Difference :huh: :mellow: ?!

Ken is way Hotter than both Brook and Sam combined!!!

What The Buck?!

Bye!
N'Kristy, do you really have to ask this question, :lol: . jk. Ken is so hot he burn up Brook and Sam to dust, can you see now we really dont see Brook and Sam anymore. :loool: Ken is way to hot for both of them to handle. Only I can handle him. :blush: :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I don't know if anyone has posted these spoiler pics for ep. 2, well I'm posting it now.
Kawee is harassing Narin and tries to take her for a joyride in his car. Of course she fights back because she doesn't want to go.

Random promotional pics

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooo . if it like 89 & 98 this is the part Kavee slap her ! Then she ran out his car and when they got home he told everyone he JoOp Joop..kiss her lamo

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thanks lynda

its showing most of the scenes that we seen from the clip already. cant wait to see what other scenes there is in the opening credit

choo

sarNie Adult
thanks lynda for the pictures!! gosh Ken looks smokin HOT and FEISTY there!! =) *kkk, takes her for a JOYRIDE* hah

--ahh, TOMORROW seems sooo lONGG!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont they make such a perfect match. besides ken i like willy with anne too. if only they would reunite once again. since shes already been in 3 kiss/slap drama in a roll i dont think she'll starr with willy in his new one

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pix from tomrrows epi. you know whats funny? i was dreaming about this lakorn last night lol.

credit to thairath

fun

Expired Sarnie
i probably missed it somewhere...but how old are the characters suppose to be....because i really want to find out is ann's sister older or younger than ken....and how old the father is.......of course age shouldn't matter in love or marriage...but i think the father needs to learn when to say no to a younger woman........

it might be rude to say this and sorry in advance if i offended anyone...but i think it's just wrong for someone to fall in love/get married after the "love of their life" (maybe it wasn't) dies...even if you feel guilt or sorry or pity or revenge...it's just doesn't feel right...would it be love or lust??????or vulnerable since their significant other has just died, needing compassion....and of course having a wife around the same age as your son...who use to like him also....to me, it would just be weird....

well i need to go to sleep...GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE :kiss:
Subsitutions, lol, those people do exist. They marry multiple times to get that feeling away from them, but to me if you love that person, it would be difficult to move on so fast. You can't run away you have to accept that they are now gone. In movies in general not just Thai drama, I don't get it when they portray love to be hard after loosing the one you love then there are those who shows there is a second chance to love again. So is it the first person you love, the one you really love or is it going to be the second one. Not as in boyfriend and girlfriend but a relationship were you know you can't be with anyone else and then they pass away. See I am not really good at explaining thing, I am not even sure if I am but I guess someone else can explain it. About the age, I am curious too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
dont they make such a perfect match. besides ken i like willy with anne too. if only they would reunite once again. since shes already been in 3 kiss/slap drama in a roll i dont think she'll starr with willy in his new one
Manee Yad Fah has to be my favorite lakorn of Willy and Ann, I don't think a remake will be as good. The kiss was the most amazing scene I have evr seen in Thai lakorn. LOL, it was hot and it was no angle, it looked real, was it real, if not then, that was a good shot. There other one together was okay. I wish to see them pair up again.

more pix from tomrrows epi. you know whats funny? i was dreaming about this lakorn last night lol.

credit to thairath

LMAO, what were you dreaming about?

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha funny cuz i was dreaming about the bedroom scene that will appear on tommrows epi but except in my dream, more stuff happen. kawee was yelling at narin in an aggressive way

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha funny cuz i was dreaming about the bedroom scene that will appear on tommrows epi but except in my dream, more stuff happen. kawee was yelling at narin in an aggressive way
In your dream the RAPE scene already. OMG! Am I correct? LMAO