[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hate having good dream and you can't remember exactly what happened.

LOL nightmare are like terrible. I would always remembering running real slow but I was never caught up to. I hate when that happens.

tinah

sarNie Coma
for me, i have bad memories. i cant remember much from my dreams or what i did the previous day. alot of my friends talk about their childhood life but i cant even remember most of the stuff i did.

choo

sarNie Adult
for me, i have bad memories. i cant remember much from my dreams or what i did the previous day. alot of my friends talk about their childhood life but i cant even remember most of the stuff i did.
ahhh me too, lol i'm totally suffering from memory loss or something..:( I can barely remember some of the childhood moments...usually just the crazy/bad events.. but others-nah.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The youngest I could remember was at the age of 12, like clearly. And the rest are either by pictures or videos.

Tomorrow. I can't wait.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it sucks i cant even remember around that age! so frustrating

i hope the link that kristy gave us will work this time. i dont want to wake up for nothing again.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

i hope the link that kristy gave us will work this time. i dont want to wake up for nothing again.

lol tinah atleast you woke up on time??? i didnt wake up til the lakorn aired halfway already... <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie

I didn't wake up in time. This time I don't think I could make it either. I am a night person not a morning. LMAO. I don't wake up until 5 minutes later when school starts. LMAO

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Why doesn't Ann and Ken have any scenes where they actually kiss each other on mouth to mouth? I mean Ann did it with Willy, Au, and Mart! But why not with Ken? lol... Hehe...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Why doesn't Ann and Ken have any scenes where they actually kiss each other on mouth to mouth? I mean Ann did it with Willy, Au, and Mart! But why not with Ken? lol... Hehe...
thats what i wanna know lol. janie got to kiss ken twice!

cecilia

Staff member
^could be b/c they're closer than the other guy.
was this posted already? for KEN'S fan.

Credit: pantip​

tinah

sarNie Coma
*drools* hes like my prince charming. wait, kashie is gonna kill me lol

hey, anonymous has posted more mags. cover @ ann's forum if anyone wanna check it out and theres more new scenes to look forward to

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^could be b/c they're closer than the other guy.
was this posted already? for KEN'S fan.

Credit: pantip​
Ken look like a Prince Charming in my dream. :drool: :drool: :drool: :blush:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Are you agreeing or not? Sorry for the font size...I'm honestly not trying to claim pages. I like to find my post so I can locate where I left off and I'm blind so gotta make it bigger.
I'm agreesing lol It's no biggie. I line mine in thw middle with colors because it's easier to distinguish :lol: