[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
More summary..ahah I don't wanna spoil...unless u want to know more, then u can look. +)

ahhhh they're official now! KhunKid and Leela just signed a marriage license I'm suppose?ehhe Kawee is seriously angry and ALONE...:(
Leela's fam is pretty happy though? Narin and her brother is visiting the place...the guest house i'm thinking? Ken comes in...Yells, Narin is throwing stuff at him! omggg Ken fights backkk!!!!! kinda throws her on the couch! Still fighting and struggling with each other! Until Khun Kid/Leela comes in, Narin and her brother runs over for protection

:still downloading part1

choo

sarNie Adult
They all go into living room. Father yells at Kawee. Kawee throws pillow. Narin's a bit sad now? She moves into her new room now.
Finds some photos of little Kawee, and pics of KhunKid and his first wife?

tinah, try winamp player..it should play.

choo

sarNie Adult
np tinah!=)

---hmm. imissed some parts lol
...so i got to the part where Kawee is arguing with father..Leela eavesdrop....Kawee leaves out to his car, Leela comes out too..Angry and says something to him...He says something back. Got in his car; about to kinda run towards Leela, she moves and he goes. NO R scene or anything spicy YET!!! Argh..haha :rants:

--omg, siam is now doing the radio thing too!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
omo, Kawee is so mean!!! Narin and her brother are eathing outside at a restaurant..near the street. Kawee comes with his car and runs over the puddle, splashing water at Narin! -He comes home, sees the frame of Narin and her sister....throws it on the ground..

ahhi think the R scene is coming up!! Narin is in her right clothing..haha

choo

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Narin comes home...goes into her room unbuttons her outer shirt since it's all wet and then sees SMOKING HOTTT Kawee sitting at the end of her BEDD! Smirkin'...lol she tries to go to the door but Kawee gets up to get to the door, not letting her go...Corners her to the wall, yelling at her and * the spoiler pictures tell about this scene..Narin bites Kawees finger..LOL he' seems to LIKE it! lol Kawee comes onto her again, making her go to her bed..Gets near to her again; Says something and then finally leaves HappilY??haha Narin looks out from her door..

LOL I was basically watching 2 screens at all times..LOL this scene is about at least 3min~ max. OMG, i can't wait for the next one!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
:( player stopped again..missed some parts:

---Kawee gets up....goes to where Narin and seems like everyone else is there too...i think the place for the wedding. He sees Narin talking to LS; he's jealous already..haha calls his g/f to come?

--meets with g/f and Narin, pushes g/f to Narin making both of them fall. Narin's hand is caught with the scissor *cutting the flowers* her hands bleeding..everyone goes to see how she is hurt. Kawee goes and smiles only...says something...LS comes in but stops..
then Kawee leaves with his g/f.

tinah

sarNie Coma
nampeung is so pretty when she dresses up. i was stunned! the pang girl is so funny when she tries to speak english lol.

choo

sarNie Adult
^^ lol her english is so funny>
Ken is at the bar drinking anxiously. Girls are eyeing him too. Narin and Leela are talking at home. Leela seems concern about Narin? Great, Kawee is taken in drunk by a bartender to a hotel room..Sam is also there. He receives a phone call from KhunKid

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh i just love seeing the n'ek so tough. im at the scene where narin and her brother were at kawees house to move in their stuff and kawee came in the room then he tose their luggage out but narin didnt give in she threw his stuff out the door too lol.

choo

sarNie Adult
ahhhh i just love seeing the n'ek so tough. im at the scene where narin and her brother were at kawees house to move in their stuff and kawee came in the room then he tose their luggage out but narin didnt give in she threw his stuff out the door too lol.
LOL i love that part too!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
hahha they are fighting like little kids!..that scene remind me of oum ruk when they were fighting in the street :loool: narin in this version is alot stronger than the last.

choo

sarNie Adult
haha i knoww...they're all struggling with each other..Kkk>>so cute.+)

:( my servers not connecting anymore..:(

tinah

sarNie Coma
you didnt finish it yet?..im having trouble watching part 6

kawee just wouldnt shut up and even his own dad is getting fed up with him. i felt bad for leelah especially the scene when he steped on her dress and she fell.

choo

sarNie Adult
:( *cries..It's not going anymore..:( now i think it's ending too...

no, it wasn't finished yet and then it buffered...and now the whole connection is not getting back ON>>!!! :(MADDD