[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
episode 4 and 5 rocked my socks man

kawee is so damn evil but so damn hot and sexy at the same time... and my gosh when he shows his real sensitive side HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM????

not only when he went and put the blanket on narin and wiped away her tears but also when he cared for when she was sick.... just because he looks so good id forgive him in a heartbeat

both kane and ann are stepping up their game in this lakorn cant wait till next week

ooohhh yeaa..... when leelaa beats herself and kawee gets beat that scene was heartbreaking

and i want to smack thom... all he does is make his moody little faces and pout around doesnt he get that kawee is like 100 x's hotter than him? he needs to give it up and just go for pat

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

kawee is so damn evil but so damn hot and sexy at the same time... and my gosh when he shows his real sensitive side HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM????

not only when he went and put the blanket on narin and wiped away her tears but also when he cared for when she was sick.... just because he looks so good id forgive him in a heartbeat

both kane and ann are stepping up their game in this lakorn cant wait till next week

ooohhh yeaa..... when leelaa beats herself and kawee gets beat that scene was heartbreaking

and i want to smack thom... all he does is make his moody little faces and pout around doesnt he get that kawee is like 100 x's hotter than him? he needs to give it up and just go for pat
i think this episode kawee, if anything wasnt sensitive ....he was jerk and his action toward narin was a bit disturbing. Narin he an emotional wreck, a victim of abuse but i know this is a lakorn but this episode kinda hit me. yea he took care of her when she was sick but who's fault was it? is she suppose to forgive him now? It's no wonder kawee has to beg for her forgiveness and why narin is so stubborn , she hates him!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
awe... everybody's turning against kawee!!! i still love him :( i'll be the one to back him up. ^_^
not turning against him but he need reality check... you gotta admit that it was a bit disturbing what he did to narin. Kawee needs to see a therapist and work out his problems

judyp

sarNie Adult

okay. so im not the only one who is a little annoyed by thom. haha. hes soo in denial! to the point you just want to smack him a little. they were trying to explain that it is a possibility that narin is with kawee, but noooo he doesn't want to listen. :angry:

and btw, i still love kawee. hes too hot to hate. lols.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
not denying that what he did wasnt messed up... becuz lord knows it was and i did say he was evil... but the episode also showed the person he really is and could be if people would just leave him alone and treat him normally instead of turning on him for every little thing and setting him off

in terms of a lakorn and its storyline the way they are making him so evil and yet also caring/sensitive (when narin says something to him or when he actually opens his eyes and sees that hes hurting someone) than all of a sudden making him this nice boy at the end of lakorn like nothing happen

hes conflicted.. but then again so is everyone else in this lakorn... and crazy makes for a good story

and R scenes and naked kane makes things even better :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
not denying that what he did wasnt messed up... becuz lord knows it was and i did say he was evil... but the episode also showed the person he really is and could be if people would just leave him alone and treat him normally instead of turning on him for every little thing and setting him off

in terms of a lakorn and its storyline the way they are making him so evil and yet also caring/sensitive (when narin says something to him or when he actually opens his eyes and sees that hes hurting someone) than all of a sudden making him this nice boy at the end of lakorn like nothing happen

hes conflicted.. but then again so is everyone else in this lakorn... and crazy makes for a good story

and R scenes and naked kane makes things even better :lol:
i quote myself again
most people who fail to show regard for our feelings are simply ignorant or self-absorbed at the moment. Even tho' their act is evil, they are not necessarily an evil person. Some will feel no remorse for their actions even when called to account. They once again may not be evil, they are just unwilling to deal with the wrong that they have done at that moment. The times when each of us has failed to do good to someone else when given the opportunity is more a symptom of our selfishness than it is a hardened evilness of character.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay so here's a list of reasons why kawee is not a bad person [in my opinion]

1. he is a man.. that says it all.
2. all men make mistakes [kawee does have a lot]
3. he will learn from his mistakes once he finds love.
4. he can't find love because he is so full of his pride & is very guarded.
5. he's guarded because he was deprived of a motherly love when he was young.
6. since he was deprive of love, he, in turn, degrades women because he doesn't have a woman in his life.
7. All he needs is a person to break down the wall he has built.
8. narin will be that woman to break it down.
9. she will torture him verbally and emotionally by getting into his head.
10. she then will have change him completely for the better.
11. after kawee has changed completely, he will realize that he loves narin.
12. by the time he realizes that he loves narin, she would've walked out of his life.
13. this will be his biggest regret ever and this will cause him to soften up.
14. by soften up, he will do whatever it takes to win narin back.

all it takes it just one special person to completely change another person. narin's trying to do that but he's too hard-headed to even realize his true feelings for narin because he's mind is focus on getting back at leela.

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha sb virus thats funny. it does feel more than an infection

welcome to SW ellem!..i hope you enjoy your stay here. dont mind our crazy comments hehe.