[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
when i read the title, i thought it would be about the many "r" scene but to find out its the term "nah tua mia" which is weird cuz this isnt the only lakorn that use that slang word. why make it a big deal now. the lakorn is like the talk of the town now

I thought article would also talk about the many "r" and torture of Narin in the lakorn. Hmmm makes you wonder if they are using the offensive term as an excuse to show hidden displeasure with the "r" scenes. <_< I mean why don't they just say that it's the "r" scenes and be truthful about it.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Credit: Thairath

omg!!! another one!!! oh wells i can't wait untl this movie comes out dubbed in hmong...do any of you know if this lakorn will come out with english subtitle too??? cuz my computer is sooooo slow that it takes hours just to upload a ten minute clip. yea my computer sucks i know.

anyways please somebody give a summary of what happens next in the next few episodes please! thank you lots!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awesomeness ^^ lol kkk, i didn't mean to top the page girl! muahaha

>>btw, i'm 20 too! lol i saw your utubeprofile.:)

can't wait for tomorrows! i'll def. get up early again..ahhahha

tinah, which ep are those pics from? lol so many grabbing/touching pictures..haha
awee. you're 20 too?! *hi five* oh i love preverted lakorns... :loool:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i still can't believe kavee will rape narin again just because he is jeolous of her for wearing some other man's top....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chong hunn i cannot get enough of siggy! ahhh.. :lol:

specially this one

i can't help but laugh everything i see kawee's eyebrow. :loool:

choo

sarNie Adult
kay i'll accept you hunn ^_^

he's suppose to Rawr her again! yesh! go kaweee! whooo hooo! & the dad is gonna see kawee walk out of narin's room. :eek:
ahhhh:::: but the part about having on another man's toP??! is that true? lol TOm's???

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

:loool: hahaha. this siggy makes me laugh. haha. i can't get enough. lmao. if only you can hear me now! :loool: :loool:

choo

sarNie Adult
lol u didn't give me an answer! lol yet you went straight to the my siggie again..lol that part, when my roommate saw it, *she's the one who got me into HOTKen* she was like, "OMGGahh"!lol

edit: thx noy! <3 lol kkk, ye i laughed at it when i did it too..kkk

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT FEW EPISODES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE...I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!

SB VIRUS! I'M INFECTED!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol u didn't give me an answer! lol yet you went straight to the my siggie again..lol that part, when my roommate saw it, *she's the one who got me into HOTKen* she was like, "OMGGahh"!lol

edit: thx noy! <3 lol kkk, ye i laughed at it when i did it too..kkk
oh i'm sorry. i got sidetrack on ken's sexyass.. that's my husband. :loool: =] i think it is tom's shirt. kawee's a perv.. & a horn dog. he'll do whatever it takes to get some :loool: