[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
^ I guess we are supposed to hate Kawee, in lakorns you don’t find it hard not to hate pra ek, but in SB, Kawee its Ken’s good looks that have soften our hearts. Now if a real person does that, I don’t think anyone who pity him even after kneeling to the point where he is dying.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT. IT'S JUST KEN THAT MAKES IT NOT HATEFUL

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Yea peaches already posted ep 6 on megaupload!
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry375574

Yea but I think it's too funny how none of them work. Seems like they have all the time in the world. But honestly I hate kawee. Am I suppose not like him this much? Was he this bad in Brook and Kob's version?

I think Ken is suppose to play Kawee as this sadist prick with a cold heart. And yes, you are not suppose to like Kawee. Heck, no one in the lakorn likes Kawee well maybe Pat & Leela( but she's crazy). Kawee will become likeable once he forgives his father and accept the fact he loves Narin.

choo

sarNie Adult
whoa..where did kawee send Narin's mom to??? gosh he really needs to get into her room huh?hahaha

choo

sarNie Adult
omggg ep. 6 is sooooo freakin good tooo..damn it gets better and betterrrr...!!!

hopefully all the r-scenes end here..lOL i feel bad for Narin..:(

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
ahdh did you guys watch it yet? peaches have it uploaded...:)
I can't watch yet still at work. I chating on this board and doing my job at the same time. :lol: Also, I'm texting my friend at work too. I have so many things I'm doing at once to keep from being bored at work :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I can't watch yet still at work. I chating on this board and doing my job at the same time. :lol: Also, I'm texting my friend at work too. I have so many things I'm doing at once to keep from being bored at work :D

LOL, i know i'm doing the same thing. i cant watch it at work but was hopeing for someone to post summaries of what happens on today's episode. i'm anxious to know now since Choo said it's soo good and gets better and better...

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, i know i'm doing the same thing. i cant watch it at work but was hopeing for someone to post summaries of what happens on today's episode. i'm anxious to know now since Choo said it's soo good and gets better and better...

I think today's episode follows the spoilers in Lyn blog. But I really want to know how Kawee shows his jealously over Narin :eek: I want to see it because the guy is so arrangant and has a huge ego. To see someone like Kawee get jealous would be total drama :lol:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
When Kawee is jealous he is even scarier <_< I hope we soon get to see the sane stable lovey dovey Kawee sometime soon.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay.. i haven't watched it yet [still in the process of downloading it] & i need to finish my essay before i can. lol. i'll be backkkk!! :dude:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
WHERE THE HECK IS SAWAN BIANG EPISODE 6???
I NEED TO WATCH IT!!!
MAN!!
WHERE DO U GUYS EVEN WATCH IT AT???
CAN U GUYS GIVE ME THE LINK TO IT??
YOUTUBE AND VIDEO.SARNWORLD.COM DOESNT EVEN HAVE IT YET!!
MAN! AND I WAITED THE WHOLE FREAKIN DAY FOR IT AT SCHOOL!!!
UGHHHHHHHHH.....[/
b]