[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
awww. i just finished watching the first part of ratree samasorn. the cast is soo cute! they're soo hilarious! i loved the part when ann's talking about when she first met louis. hahah! and they said that louis & ken are from the same group (liking older women). hahah. i didn't know ann wears retainers. and the girl does have a booty! louis raptors. need i say more? hahah. just funny.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG the show was hilarious. I loved every part of it. And Poodle haha she was so desperate for a kiss from Ken lol but the gay guy kissed her instead.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww...noy is gone..oh..i was watching that earlier..i cant wait to see the rest of the part next week...damn.. ken so sexy..lol

man chewy should be on here..where the hell is that girl?? lol the only way you'll see sarn is if there's some raping scenes or baby involved..lol

@noy..haha..20 is a good age..but im beyond that..lol 29 to be exact..lol
awe 29 isn't a bad age! that's PERFECT for ken.. hehe. i'll let you borrow him kayyyy. lmao. but only for a few hours... :lol:

im afraid to say my age but naughtiness is in everyone , age is just an excuse to be more wilder . " nice girl love bad boi " :p
awee.. don't be afraid sarN! we won't attack you! age don't make a difference, either way we all have dirrty minds lmao [well i do that is!]

i also hope anne/ken and SB takes home the top award!..epecially ken cuz he trully came out of his shell. he definately shine in here

i feel so bad that i havent been around
as you should Tinah! jk jk.. we understand hunnn! but we still miss you :kiss: i miss spamming with you & our boxer/rawr scene convo! hehe.

its okay tinah! we forgive you! don't worry, noy, kashie, riah and few others are keeping this thread going with their dirty little minds. :lol:
you said it Judy! join us judy & let your mind run wild!!! muahahaha. :loool:

omg...calm your hormones NOY!!!..geez...sarn will definly ban you soon at this rate hahaha :lol:
i know!!!!...judy needs to come by here more often :p
so sorry Noy!!! ...i have 2 big test tomorrow, so i had to study..and ijust came in here to keep up with you ladies so i'm not lost tomorrow haha...i promise, tomorrow i will spam with you ladies!! hopefully kashie can join us

and omg..that scene is so cute...how ken and anne are hugging...aww, makes me want a bf :wub: ...and then again not hahaha :lol:
calm my hormones?! they are calm sweetie.. just seeing ken's sexy ass makes me calm hehe but
good luck on the test hunn! we can spam tomorrow kayyy!

haha..i agree..makes me want a bf..lol someone to hold me like that *sigh* lol
omg... i know... this is one reason why i don't like watching lakorns... makes me want a boyfriend *sigh* then again guys are too much.. so no thanks. :)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
GOSH...I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH! KAWEE IS SO HOT....I LOVE EP 8.....WHEN KAWEE CARRY NARIN AT THE MARKET PLACE....GOSH THAT WAS SO CUTE...I LOVE IT....KAWEE FEVER!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
WOW! THIS DRAMA IS LIKE THE BEST...I CAN'T EVEN COMPAIR IT...ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I LOVE THIS DRAMA!....
SB FEVER ALL THE WAY!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
if i can't have ken as my lover, i'll be his chick on the side, aint nothing wrong with that! haha.

i think noi looks better with long hair.. can't believe she cut it that short! ahhh...!
chick on the side? u mean a Side-Line Hoe :eek: lol...

hey been busy juz finished episode 8 can't wait for episode 9..i'll be back 2 talk more about it... :lol:

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I've just began watching episode 8 and Leela's character is frustrating the hell out of me. All she ever does is think about Kawee and Narin's relationship. Jealousy is overtaking her mind yet she's still in denial about it and uses the excuse that she's worried for Narin as a cover up. ARGH!

edit;
OMG. I absolutely loved the scene where Kawee was drinking and saying that Narin isn't someone who can hurt him but instantly you see his tears falling down. It even made me teary lol. Aw Kawee needs to know how to communicate his feelings properly so that he doesnt hurt himself and Narin :(

edit 2;
Wow. Looks like tomorrow's episode will be full of drama =O

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hey!....ep9....i can't wait until someone upload its....anyways thanks a lot to those who upload it...THANKS A LOT.....that was from the bottom of my heart!......i have to go to school now so hope by 7:30....it would be upload and ready to watch.....hehehehe...i really want to see kawee face when he finds out about narin having a BABY!

choo

sarNie Adult
omg chong!!! where have you been? M.i.A hunnn! :kiss:
lol i know i said i'll come spamm with you guys but i ended up studying again for my test tomorrow, so i only got to watch ep8 and that was it.! :( Midterms will never end somehow..lol until tuesday night..*sighs*

:::::anywhoo, ahh i can't wait till peaches put it up!;)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I'm watching it LIVE for the 1st time but turn off the sound cuz it's the radio or something lol
I can read on the lips !! Amazing it's so easy LOL

I feel sooooo bad when she said that it's not Kawee's child but Tom...
Now Tom knows that Narin belongs to Kawee mouhaha

peaches u're so fast uploading I will watch it after it ends :)

choo

sarNie Adult
I'm watching it LIVE for the 1st time but turn off the sound cuz it's the radio or something lol
I can read on the lips !! Amazing it's so easy LOL

I feel sooooo bad when she said that it's not Kawee's child but Tom...
Now Tom knows that Narin belongs to Kawee mouhaha

peaches u're so fast uploading I will watch it after it ends :)
ahhh Kristie!! you're up watching it live!! heheh awesome.
*:cries* i wish i could read lips and understand too!!
ahhh Poor Tom! but Yay for Nawee!!! hehehe

choo

sarNie Adult
hold up, what did the servant guy say to Kawee after they went to go visit Narin?? and omg did Leela give the Narin's keys to Tom!????damn her..haa omggg! Ken went to her place!!! ahhhhh

edit: does Kawee know she's pregnant yet??ehhe