[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Man! I'm having a hard time to forgive what he did to narin... I think he derserves it. He needed to cry! Hahah evil me. LOL... Besides why should we feel bad for kawee. Kawee is a major jerk. Besides that ken plays him really well, I love ken, but not kawee.
I kind of agree with you. It's Kawee turn to suffer after all Narin has suffered enough. His pride as a man was deeply hurt by her suggesting the baby was Toms. Kawee thought he had this total control over Narin and she would never dare to cheat on him. Now, his sky high ego and pride is damaged Narin knocked him down hard. Don't worry Kawee fans he will recover once he learns the truth later on about who the baby real father is ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOoooo im up at the part where Kavee & Tom fight HAHHAHA omg ..if Narin didn't say the baby is Tom , Kavee could have wack TOm wiht dat glass bottle .

fun

Expired Sarnie
its great over there...always up to date with news and photoshoots...haha thats why i go there..oh and to post banners...here at sarnworld, you can mostly find me here in the lakorn threads
hahah i like cheesy pick up lines if i get a real good LAUGH out of them like...daym girl, you must be a parking ticket, cause you got FINE written all over you....HAHAHA......i still laugh anytime i hear this
oh man, do you got a myspace, i got one too...whats yours?..i go on about once a week too hahaha...i havent been there in a while
GO ADD ME TO YOUR MYSPACE I go there twice a week if not once a month. LOL I used to go on the daily basic when it was still new.

Sorry a little bit late to reply to you LILXRIAH

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
You know what I agree, if narin didn't say it was tom, then kawee would have wack him.

Also, I agree that out of everyone, Pat is the coolest. I love watching Pat. She is soo sweet and awesome!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I kind of agree with you. It's Kawee turn to suffer after all Narin has suffered enough. His pride as a man was deeply hurt by her suggesting the baby was Toms. Kawee thought he had this total control over Narin and she would never dare to cheat on him. Now, his sky high ego and pride is damaged Narin knocked him down hard. Don't worry Kawee fans he will recover once he learns the truth later on about who the baby real father is ;)
I think that Kawee had suffered enough by his dad. Narin should understand if she was so great. I blame Leela too. She was the one to cause Kawee to be a sex addict with Narin. LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what I agree, if narin didn't say it was tom, then kawee would have wack him.

Also, I agree that out of everyone, Pat is the coolest. I love watching Pat. She is soo sweet and awesome!
I like Pat too, but at the same time I dislike her. She is too close with my Kawee/Ken. LOL All the girls crushing on him must wish they were her.

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
I think that Kawee had suffered enough by his dad. Narin should understand if she was so great. I blame Leela too. She was the one to cause Kawee to be a sex addict with Narin. LMAO
Holy ***** I can't believe you just said that leela was the one to cause Kawee to be a *** addict with Narin. OMG... You crack me up! That was too funny!

You know what, I have to agree that pat is so lucky that she is always with kawee. Makes me jealous too. Luckly she likes Tom!

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
How long do you think it will take for sb to end?
HAHA it would have been funny if they did. That would be the most horrible day ever for him!

nedayaj

sarNie Egg
Yess Peach upload 9.7! I can't wait to see whats gonna happen to kawee!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Holy ***** I can't believe you just said that leela was the one to cause Kawee to be a *** addict with Narin. OMG... You crack me up! That was too funny!

You know what, I have to agree that pat is so lucky that she is always with kawee. Makes me jealous too. Luckly she likes Tom!
I don't know why she admires Tom. My poor Kawee got a beating, I haven't even seen yesterday episode maybe tonight for sure and then I can spam about it later tonight. I know I will be free tonight but right now I will update my fan ficiton and jump back here. LOL