[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
lol. i see. i've never seen a pra'ek cry sooo much like ken. whenever he cries... it just breaks my heart... :( those tears are real tears! he just makes me wanna jump in the lakorn & comfort him!!
yes, ken potray kawee very very well .i couldnt ask for a different p'ek

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I AGREE WITH U ON THAT; WHEN HE TEAR UP I CAN FEEL HIS PAIN. MY TEARS START DROPPING TOO LOL; NO GUY IN ANY MOVIE HAS MADE ME CRIED LIKE KEN IN THIS MOVIE AND ALMOST ALL HIS MOVIES WITH AOM AND OUM RAK. I USUALLY CRY WHEN N'EK CRIES BUT HE DID SUCH AN AWESOME JOB...

WE'RE SO PRAISING THIS GUY LIKE CRAZY HEHE...
WATCH ON THE NEXT EPISODE FORM THE PREVIEW WHEN HIS TEAR DROP OMG U CAN SEE IT FALL...
omg, i didn't think ken's character would be this emotional! i love it! i haven't watched oum rak yet [i'll get to it after SB. hehe]. i seriously couldn't get myself to cry whenever narin cried.. but when kawee started crying.. i couldn't hold back my tears..! *sniff*

we can never have too many praises for kawee! he's hottt! i'm on Team Kawee!! :dude:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. i see. i've never seen a pra'ek cry sooo much like ken. whenever he cries... it just breaks my heart... :( those tears are real tears! he just makes me wanna jump in the lakorn & comfort him!!
Ken are among the fews Thai actors that can really cry his heart out. Makes me cry with him in not just SB but other lakorns he was in.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
omg, i didn't think ken's character would be this emotional! i love it! i haven't watched oum rak yet [i'll get to it after SB. hehe]. i seriously couldn't get myself to cry whenever narin cried.. but when kawee started crying.. i couldn't hold back my tears..! *sniff*

we can never have too many praises for kawee! he's hottt! i'm on Team Kawee!! :dude:

I GUESS BECAUSE WE'RE FEELING HIS CHARACTER AND SYMPATHIZE FOR HIM THAT'S Y...

U HAVENT WATCHED OUM RAK? OMG, GO GET IT U WONT REGRET IT. I LOVED IT. IT'S CUTE, FUNNY, SILLY AND SAD AS WELL...
I CRIED WHEN KEN BREAK DOWN WHEN THEY HAD A BREAK UP IN THE MOVIE. ESPECIALLY THE PART WHERE HIS AUNT WAS YELLING AT HIM. LIKE EVERYONE ELSE I LOVED CHEN'S CHARACTER B/C HE WAS A LOVING, CAREING AND RESPONSIBLE PERSON...

I FIND MYSELF SPAMMING LIKE CRAZY ON THIS MOVIE. I USUALLY JUST PUT MY NONSENSE IN OTHER MOVIES ONCE OR NONE AT ALL LOL...

I'M LOVING THIS MOVIE THAT'S Y...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I FIND MYSELF SPAMMING LIKE CRAZY ON THIS MOVIE. I USUALLY JUST PUT MY NONSENSE IN OTHER MOVIES ONCE OR NONE AT ALL LOL...
I can see that because you were a member since 2005 and now I finally see you have been posting in the SB thread, it got you good huh? :loool:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I can see that because you were a member since 2005 and now I finally see you have been posting in the SB thread, it got you good huh? :loool:

LOL YA IT'S MY FAVORITE LAKORN I HAVE TO SAY...
TWO OF MY FAVORITE ACTORS WITH A GREAT REMAKE WHAT CAN TOP THAT HEHE...

AT TIMES I TRY TO POST BUT DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY.

I'M A SB LOVER SO ANYTHING FOR IT HEHE...

NOW I FEEL U GUYS ON THE POSTING...

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL YA IT'S MY FAVORITE LAKORN I HAVE TO SAY...
TWO OF MY FAVORITE ACTORS WITH A GREAT REMAKE WHAT CAN TOP THAT HEHE...

AT TIMES I TRY TO POST BUT DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY.

I'M A SB LOVER SO ANYTHING FOR IT HEHE...

NOW I FEEL U GUYS ON THE POSTING...
Yeah sometimes I feel that way too, I think from all the lakorns thread, this has been the most I post in. JLR was too but SB I have been commenting more. LOL

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
Assuming that we're all on Team-Kawee-Ken, I think we should petition on his behalf so he would receive the "best actor" award....hehehe I think he truly deserves the recognition!!! :clap:

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ We don't have to petition cause he has it already! LOL And if he doesn't win that is just totally wrong. LOL

choo

sarNie Adult
spazzing i just love SB, i'm gonna be sad when it ends..ehhee..:) no more Kawee and Narin...

and yeah, i'll say it again too.. Ken is sooo good...:) he brings me to happiness, tears, and anger too..haha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I AGREE WITH U ON THAT; WHEN HE TEAR UP I CAN FEEL HIS PAIN. MY TEARS START DROPPING TOO LOL; NO GUY IN ANY MOVIE HAS MADE ME CRIED LIKE KEN IN THIS MOVIE AND ALMOST ALL HIS MOVIES WITH AOM AND OUM RAK. I USUALLY CRY WHEN N'EK CRIES BUT HE DID SUCH AN AWESOME JOB...

WE'RE SO PRAISING THIS GUY LIKE CRAZY HEHE...
WATCH ON THE NEXT EPISODE FORM THE PREVIEW WHEN HIS TEAR DROP OMG U CAN SEE IT FALL...
i know right!!!!!!! even when he is being the biggest Kawee jerk ever i still get sad seeing him cry! When KEN cries i cry with him!!!!!!! gosh, Ken is the only actor who has got me to cry soooooooo much! he's awesome, he rocks! i love him!

i'm not done with ep. 7 yet...but gosh, there was a lot happening. Khun Kid is going to die soon...

aw, after the hug, and Narin told him not to do anything to make her hate him more, he got that cry look on his face and it broke my heart! it was so sad! man, i can't wait to see him be a good guy! chasing after Narin and everything! you know how they do the ending theme and it shows lots of sad/crying scenes for Kawee? i love watching that, it's so heart-touching and sad!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never thpought it would end so soon!! gee, cant they extend it like i mention earlier. the rating skyrocket so they could add more epis

fun

Expired Sarnie
i never thpought it would end so soon!! gee, cant they extend it like i mention earlier. the rating skyrocket so they could add more epis
has that ever happen to a lakorn before where they just add in another episode after it being done. if not then this could be the first. LOL