[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
im feeling sad now cuz the ending is just around the corner. it feel like it was yesturday how we was waiting for the airing date but now we are counting down the ending. im gonna miss anne/ken and this lakorn *sigh*
i know... time went back so fast when you think about it but it is very slow when we are waiting. LMAO i just hate how time works... :lol:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
;) IT'S NOT THAT HE DOESNT BELIEVE HER; IT SO HAPPEN THAT SHE SAID IT WAS TOM. OF COURSE OVER HIS RAGE OF JEALOUSY HE JUST TOOK WHAT SHE SAID TRUE. HE CARES FOR HER; HE KNOWS THAT BUT SHE ALWAYS PUSH HIM AWAY. IT DOESNT HELP WHEN HE SEES THEM TOGETHER AND THEY'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER BEFORE HE DID...

I GUESS HE DOUBT HIMSELF.

SO YES, WE'LL BE AT 400 BEFORE THE WEEKEND IS OVER WITH RIGHT LADIES???

I LIKED BOTH MOVIES; THEY WERE DIFFERENT IN THEIR OWN WAYS. OUM RAK WAS NOT THE TYPICAL MOVIE WITH SORTA NEW PLOT AND STORYLINE WITH SO MUCH COMEDY. I LOVE THE THE WRESTLING PART AT THE PARK OMG; I LAUGH MY BUTTS OFF. NOT TO THE MENTION THE FLOWER EATING SCENE GOOD LORD I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING...
THE MOVIE WAS CUTE LOVE IT.

AS FOR THIS LAKON, THE CHARACTERS ARE SO GOOD AT THEIR ROLES WITH NOT THAT MANY IDIOT SCENES AND MOVES AT A GOOD PACE. OF COURSE OUR FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS STARRING IN SB. THE HOT STARS **DROOLS**

:lol: :lol: :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was cheering for khune kid to live! i think i was the only one who wanted him to live. :lol:
yeahh sooo true. but at least we got 3 others Rawr scenes to fall back on! :lol:
i think so too. i wonder what is he going to confront his first wife in heaven or hell after he beated my kawee.... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
im feeling sad now cuz the ending is just around the corner. it feel like it was yesturday how we was waiting for the airing date but now we are counting down the ending. im gonna miss anne/ken and this lakorn *sigh*
i knoww.... i'm like super bummed out right now... i'm making a mv & it's making me sadd.... wahhh..

fun

Expired Sarnie
are you almost done with your mv... i want to see it now... lol... i am very demanding... just kidding

tinah

sarNie Coma
i knoww.... i'm like super bummed out right now... i'm making a mv & it's making me sadd.... wahhh..
i have been waiting for you mv, noy!..

10 epi is really short for a weekday timeslot and i thought 12 was already short when likit kamatep ended

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think so too. i wonder what is he going to confront his first wife in heaven or hell after he beated my kawee.... :lol:
lol. i say he might be going to both..?? hell because he didn't love kawee... heaven because of his first wife...

i dont know... haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
are you almost done with your mv... i want to see it now... lol... i am very demanding... just kidding
omg, i just started like an hour ago, i'm distracted with this SB thread. haha. but i'm barely half way.. lmao

i have been waiting for you mv, noy!..

10 epi is really short for a weekday timeslot and i thought 12 was already short when likit kamatep ended
i know.. i haven't watched likit kamatep either, is that lakorn good?

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile

I know what you mean...its going to be so so sad....so sad to think about it...but we can always watch re-run, yet it wont be the same....ahhhhh..... :lmao:

choo

sarNie Adult
omggg.. i knowww! i miss that old fart! he could've kept leela in check but nooo everybody wanted him dead... sad... :(
ohh... ohh i knew that. :lol:
hahahalol old fart..haha well his death played the great turning point for everyone..:) so it was needed..lOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
I know what you mean...its going to be so so sad....so sad to think about it...but we can always watch re-run, yet it wont be the same....ahhhhh..... :lmao:
no, im just mad and disappointed that they made it so short when it took them pretty long to film the lakorn.

choo

sarNie Adult
oh i knowww, everything was sooo fastt....i don't want it to end after 10-11..at alll...:(

tinah

sarNie Coma
khun kid had a big role in this version. just too bad he wasnt a good father from beginning til end! they should of had a moment between kawee and his dad before he died

choo

sarNie Adult
no, im just mad and disappointed that they made it so short when it took them pretty long to film the lakorn.
that's so truee....:(

>>>*sighs....man, after the REAL baby comes..lol Ken's gonna be gone for a bit..:( *sighs..i'm really looking forward for the one with Aff though too

choo

sarNie Adult
khun kid had a big role in this version. just too bad he wasnt a good father from beginning til end! they should of had a moment between kawee and his dad before he died
i knoww!!;( Kawee didn't even get to say anything to his dad.. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
that's so truee....:(

>>>*sighs....man, after the REAL baby comes..lol Ken's gonna be gone for a bit..:( *sighs..i'm really looking forward for the one with Aff though too
i wonder is he only accepting 1 lakorn for this year which is with aff. hopefully we'll still see more of him. he is stll a hot comodity