[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
are we gonna make it to 500 pages before it ends
i wondered the same thing. but im sure some of the girls will make it happen since they're dying to own page 500. lols. anyways, im excited for tomorrow's episode!! :dude:

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
wow!
it up to 410 now.
and just a couple more hours and then i will get to see ep 10.
and thanks to all of those do does the uploading...love you guys for shearing this drama!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
are we gonna make it to 500 pages before it ends

i wondered the same thing. but im sure some of the girls will make it happen since they're dying to own page 500. lols. anyways, im excited for tomorrow's episode!! :dude:
i'll try to contribute..but Sawan Bieng aired at such a bad time...the school year is coming to an end...so much tings to do and get prepare for...eeeekkk! -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
ditto kashie!..i hate how they aired it during the finals month.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ditto kashie!..i hate how they aired it during the finals month.
crap! :angry: tell me about it **tears** :lmao: wished they would have aired this in early June so it could be summer vacation and i could watch it all day...but we were have been dead from waiting so long for it...ehehee :spin: can't believe it's near the end alreadie :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh! i just got an Music Video Inspiration!! :lol:

dang! it's all about Kavee..the first one i made Kavee looked all good..second..kavee w/ khun kid..i need to make one for Narin...but tis next one is probably gonna be for Kavee too..ehehee -_-

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wah! i own page 411

*dang! this page is way cooler than page 100 or 200 or 300 or EVEN page 400 cuz it's the 4-1-1...ya know wat this is...LOL...ehehe.... :wub:

goodness haven't own a page in the longest time...​

tinah

sarNie Coma
and it seem like the lakorn just aired now its coming to an end. argg!..why the directors have to do this to us. made us wait so long just to watch only 11 epi!..but they sure did surprise us with many new scenes though