[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah it is kashie, at that time I was reading one of ilovenumandoil fiction. I am getting people mixed up. Ahahaha in that thread I noticed that in that thread I wrote kashie instead of ilovenumandoil. Ahahahaha!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO u started off on da east side and just kept going west lol i went from MA to MN to MD lol we moved around a lot and when i applied to dis job at school they asked for EVERY address dat i ever lived at and it was 10+. dc aint cold. MN's cold. it gets like 20 below over dere
I lived in CA all my life. And only 4 addresses all my life, before I was born my parent moved from places to places. Ahahaha!

I visited Frisco last thanksgiving & it was colddd! but I still wore my flip flops! :lol: people were looking at me like i was crazy! Hey, I'm from SD where people wear it at the time, no matter the weather! LOL. It's either flip flops or flats for me. I dont' have any shoes :( that's what i need to buy. hahaha. the weather's still not cold enough so shoes can wait. :D
Noy you’re so funny! I need to eat. I wear flip flops all the time whether it be raining or shinning. But when it is snowing that my friend I need some boots. Ahahaha. When going to the Bay Area, it is simple to tell if the person is from there or not. Those that lives there look at you like you are some sort of foreign people. LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
Curious to know what are ya style since we got the trend conversation going here. I really don’t have a style. I wear all sorts of things. My sisters are really into emo stuff and big fan of skinny jeans. Yeah I was too but then when it got popular, I stopped wearing ‘em jeans but I do wear ‘em once in awhile.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i notice it..it juz doesn't bother me cuz i'm way too in love w/ his face...don't kare wat's sticking out :ph34r:

girly guys are so not my type...but some..i would say works w/ it...like Rain in Full House..he wuz okies w/ his long hair

OMFG! Noy...i'm serious...but i dun tink Asian guys are into me..i'm attracting Mexicans and African Americans....but i want myself some chow-mein... :lmao: ..i dunno i like my guys yellow :blush:
arghh... I cannot have a guy who's more girly than me.
If he takes longer to get dress than me-- forget it.
If his hair is longer than mine-- hell no.
If he's shorter than me-- bye bye. LOL.

OKay the only time I check out guys with long hair is if it's braided or nicely done. If it's all messed up & dirty... awe hell nahhh! haha.

I'm with you on that kashie!!! I attract asian guys but I tell them straight up I don't want date them because I don't. LOL. I attract mexicans & blacks guys. :lol: but mostly black guys. lmao.

wow u guys yap lotx about moving...i wuz alwaise stuck in the 559, California eversince moving here from Thailand...boy and i love tis small boring town...i'm too hmongie to move anywhere else cuz i'll miss my hmong ppl too much :lol: ...i like SD a lot too Noy..but i love Santa Monica more...i wanna live there...but it seem to expensive for me :spin:
LOL. Oh gosh, I can't live anywhere else besides SD. it's my love... from the food, to the people, to beaches! gosh, it's just the surrounding of it i :wub:... I can't be around too many asians, i get uncomfortable. LOL. Specially when it comes to Lao New Year ... oh gosh... I can't stay too long because I'll just feel suffocated. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I lived in CA all my life. And only 4 addresses all my life, before I was born my parent moved from places to places. Ahahaha!

Noy you’re so funny! I need to eat. I wear flip flops all the time whether it be raining or shinning. But when it is snowing that my friend I need some boots. Ahahaha. When going to the Bay Area, it is simple to tell if the person is from there or not. Those that lives there look at you like you are some sort of foreign people. LMAO
haha. Even when I visited my sister up in sacramento, people were looking at me like i was crazy because i was wearing flip flops. LOL.

Just like when people come down to visit SD & they are in tennis shoes or all covered up-- I give them a weird look too. LOL. what's even worst are the slooooowwww out of state drivers!!! <_< Gosh, it bugs me. Going 25 miles in a 50 miles zone!? You fricken serious!? *shakes head*

Curious to know what are ya style since we got the trend conversation going here. I really don’t have a style. I wear all sorts of things. My sisters are really into emo stuff and big fan of skinny jeans. Yeah I was too but then when it got popular, I stopped wearing ‘em jeans but I do wear ‘em once in awhile.
I'm sort of a tomboy. lol. I wear skinny jeans, sweats, uh... basketball shorts... and whatever i feel like throwing on. LOL. I'm a cheap person when it comes to clothes. i shop at target, mervyns, ross & all those discount stores. LOL

I spend more money on makeup than i do on clothes :lol:

emo

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sort of a tomboy. lol. I wear skinny jeans, sweats, uh... basketball shorts... and whatever i feel like throwing on. LOL. I'm a cheap person when it comes to clothes. i shop at target, mervyns, ross & all those discount stores. LOL

I spend more money on makeup than i do on clothes :lol:
same here.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
y in 09? lol oh my garsh when i was still in school all i wore were t-shirts and gym shorts when it was hot and then when it was cold it was sweats lol sometimes jeans cause i gotta wash my sweats u know lol and now dat i graduated i'm still kinda like dat haha cause i don't got a job yet so what's da point of looking good? lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
y in 09? lol oh my garsh when i was still in school all i wore were t-shirts and gym shorts when it was hot and then when it was cold it was sweats lol sometimes jeans cause i gotta wash my sweats u know lol and now dat i graduated i'm still kinda like dat haha cause i don't got a job yet so what's da point of looking good? lol
Ditto, I am jobless too. I just quit my two jobs. Can't take it anymore. Well on one of my job the business went out.

Why in '09, I have seen this too many time this year. My mom might think I am going mad again. LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. To pick up guys Diamend! :lol: If i'm going somewhere for less than an hour, i don't bother looking nice, but if i'm going shopping or something, then that's when i get dressed. hehe.

BUT I always have to do my hair, specially since it's short & it's hard to tie so i need to make sure it's did. LOL. It's funny how i do my hair but I don't comb my hair... :loool:

Ditto, I am jobless too. I just quit my two jobs. Can't take it anymore. Well on one of my job the business went out.

Why in '09, I have seen this too many time this year. My mom might think I am going mad again. LMAO
haha. you crazy fun. :lol: the only lakorn that i have planned for the rest of the year is Jai Rao & Aum/Aff's lakorn. other than that, screw it! I'll go back & watch all of krit's lakorn i haven't watched yet. :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
shiet i can't even take care of myself now i don't got time to drag somebody else into my life LOL i'll start opening my eyes again once i get a job lol