[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sure the actual summary will be out very soon. Some one ask the directors when the summer will be out???!! Tell them the Fans are waiting

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
More More Updates
cr.seesan bunterng, 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk3Ombpb2gM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qALxp20OfjQ   
i think ive posted this one before^^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ip.smilez said:
Whoot whoot! Finally a bts clip on YT. Thanks for sharing (; The cast are already showing a lot of chemistry and they look like they were enjoying each other's company! Most definitely this group will be fun to watch ^^ I'm very excited to watch Mario play both roles because I am confident that he will do the characters justice. I know it has only been a couple of days since the fitting but there needs to be more info about Mint's character lol I want to know who she is? We only know what she works as and that's about it? Lol Aiko you're right about Freud! Can never take him too seriously Haah I Loveee that guy!!! He said the literal translation of the title "Two Heart For you." lol Btw. I met him at Siam Paragon haha He knew how to work the crowd and I laughed majority of the time when he was on the mic ^^

Excuse my failed wink and fat face lol All the weight I gained while I was there went straight to my cheeks !

I forgot you met Freud :D :D :D coolios, coolios.  He's such a fun and entertaining guy indeed.

Thanks for the fittings :D

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
lovestar said:
According to the bts clips, the producers and directors have been planning for the lakorn for 6 months already, and they will start filming in January.
Yay! Hopefully that means we will get more BTS  :yes:

dariey

sarNie Adult
everyone seem having so much fun during the fitting and its a good thing.
ooh another lakorn need to be wait for looong time..-_-

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Xiongurl26 said:
Never heard of Sonix Boom. Are they new?? Never thought of Chario and now I know why you girls have for this many years. They look great together! Also, if it's slap/kiss I'm more than ready!!! 
They are fairly new. One of clips mentioned that Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen was their first drama and Song HuaJai Peua Tur will be their second.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
According to the bts clips, the producers and directors have been planning for the lakorn for 6 months already, and they will start filming in January.
Whootwhoot. That means we'll be seeing them soon. Eekss

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fun said:
If they start filming in Jan... chances are that we will get to see this in August and latest in Nov. I was sort of hoping for summer 2015.
probably in the summer or early fall, depends on how long they take to film. usually is 5-8 months to film a single drama.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I wish I found this out when it has already aired! -.- I seriously hate waiting. But who doesn't. CHARIO IS SO PERFECTO TOGETHER! I thought the lakorn with Yam and Smart was pretty good. I didn't finish it because of the age gap but if there wasn't one, I would had totally finished it. So I believe this one will be just as good! ^_^ Ugh, these lovelies are seriously going to kill me with their cuteness! 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I wish I found this out when it has already aired! -.- I seriously hate waiting. But who doesn't. CHARIO IS SO PERFECTO TOGETHER! I thought the lakorn with Yam and Smart was pretty good. I didn't finish it because of the age gap but if there wasn't one, I would had totally finished it. So I believe this one will be just as good! ^_^ Ugh, these lovelies are seriously going to kill me with their cuteness! 
same! is houldve came back next summer.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ntsuab-Ci said:

same! I should've came back next summer

fun

Expired Sarnie
No one likes the waiting game. I wish they would film and air but film half before airing. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fun said:
No one likes the waiting game. I wish they would film and air but film half before airing. 
like Koreans ... Hahaha but then the teasers sucks, so that's y I kinda like Thai more. The trailer/teaser is better . Cause in kdrama's the teaser are basically from the first 2-3 episodes.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ERRMAGAWD
Time Goes SO Slow When You're Waiting
I Want Time To Fly For The Next 8 Days But STop After That>< I Dont Want My Holiday To End
HAHAHAh