[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Talking about the book version, I wonder if we can petition/asks/begging the girl/lady at YT "108เรื่องเล่" to read for us?   :bhehe:   :yes:  lolz.  We should contact her and see what she would say.   :D 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Maya_Fantasy said:
Talking about the book version, I wonder if we can petition/asks/begging the girl/lady at YT "108เรื่องเล่" to read for us?   :bhehe:   :yes:  lolz.  We should contact her and see what she would say.   :D
ooooo, bed time story! hehe

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I just sincerely want to thank the author who wrote the book and the screenplay writers, directors and producers who chose Mario and Mint to star together in this lakorn!!!! :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  I'm so happy to be alive and getting to watch this lakorn!!!!! XD

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Gonna try my best to go to sleep tonight but I don't think I will be successful. My cheeks and mouth hurt from smiling too much!!! The spoiler is making me feel like I should pop some champagne and celebrate. LOL!!!! Early congratulations to our lovely couple.  :beer:  :toast:  :beer:  :toast:  :beer:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha said:
ooooo, bed time story! hehe

Yeah, that will be awesome if she will do for us... I'll even pay her if she'll takes up the project HAHAHA  :dance1: 

Thookatha said:

wow, my thoughts EXACTLY. y couldnt they print a karaoke version of the book?! you know, like how the videos...where the songs have english karaoke phonetics?? lol

hahaha, only speaking what i feel! i cant imagine what kind of fun my own "than" and i would have with that kind of power. lol!!!

If someone would let me know where to buy the book, I'll use the dictionary and write the karaoke on the whole book myself HAHAHA

I can't even imagine what you're going to do if you have your own "THUN".   :nailbiter:   I am afraid for him. LOLz   :phew:   :lmao3:   :sweat:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@tgamber I'll take whoever that will read to us :woot:

But not to be mean or anything, I found two on YT doing the reading, and I think she is better than the other one (my personal opinion and I apologize to the other person if she happens to see this comment).  I'd feel so tired hanging on to other person words/lines because she pause so long before she read next part, and she has monotone voice too.  But heck they both did a wonderful jobs... thank you to both for spare their times to help us(me) that is not good at reading Thai.  :thumbsup:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I would definitely listen to the audio books if that's an option, like audibles or something, gahh the struggles of not knowing how to read Thai lol.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
MissSunny said:
I just sincerely want to thank the author who wrote the book and the screenplay writers, directors and producers who chose Mario and Mint to star together in this lakorn!!!! :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  I'm so happy to be alive and getting to watch this lakorn!!!!! XD

me too! im so grateful. itz like they gathered EVERYTHING the audience could ever dream of and put it in one lakorn PERFECTLY!
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yeah, that will be awesome if she will do for us... I'll even pay her if she'll takes up the project HAHAHA  :dance1: 

If someone would let me know where to buy the book, I'll use the dictionary and write the karaoke on the whole book myself HAHAHA

I can't even imagine what you're going to do if you have your own "THUN".   :nailbiter:   I am afraid for him. LOLz   :phew:   :lmao3:   :sweat:
u should know me...it would be WAY graphic. he wouldnt be playing with his thookatha, his thookatha would be playing with him. lol!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeeeek, another wonderful mv SmileZ.

ChadaOh has me feeling bubbly <3 <3 <3 ahhh.. I missed this feeling.  I'm going to be so preoccupied with the lovely two and the lakorn when I'm at school tomorrow eeek XD.  The wait was definitely worth it. :D :D :D :D

Here's my new siggy.. muahahaha. XD

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGG!! Juliee soo beautiful!! haha I love it!! soo cute! haha maybe when you have time, I shall bother  you to make me some gifs ehhe kidding!! You're super busy!!  :kiss3:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks MissSunny & PJ :D :D :D  I tend to keep forgetting that the bg for the forum is white.. kyahhh. so you don't see the outline.. but oh well. :/  but yes, feel free to ask away.  It took me awhile to cut them out since I haven't ps'ed lately.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL omggg is it me or did the sig just grow bigger?! hahaha I just love it Julie!! Soo beautiful hehe yes yes I shall ask when we're done with school haha Hope you don't mind. I love all your artworks girl!!  :woot:  :pervie:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lovestar said:
Thai fans have been trying to search up who the p'ek is with the clues they've been given by chalidaclub and the lakorn is based on a book mint was holding the other day called Ruk.... I forgot the name haha. She plays as a snobby girl

Lovestar are you talking about this one, "Rak Lhong Rhong" (รักหลงโรง) ?

Book info: http://www.booksonline.in.th/product.php?productid=7036

The summary doesn't sound too good, because personally I don't really like those types of storyline. :facepalm: But is interesting, p'ek seems to be the subtle knight in shining armor to the rescues lolz.  :bhehe:

Cr: as tagged