p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^^yea, thats true.

shes gonna be starring in Alex new movie as a first time producer.

[media]
![/media]
credit to nirvanafact
Thanks Tinah

Oh so that's her !!
I also think she's pretty too.
Can't wait to see her and Pope.
Aigooos im so jealous for Chanawat though :/ hehehe
can't seem to shutup about that :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, Bliss, I froze too when I saw the pic too. Haha. I soooo do not want James. I remember complaining about Top and Kane about week ago, but now compare to James and Bom, they're a hundred times better! What is P'Nok thinking?! Urg.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Come on, people. Haven't ya'll learned? Don't judge till the product is out.

I remember people used to complain about Aum playing Harit. Look how that turned out. Jum Lei Ruk became a hit and garnered so many international fans into Thai lakorn.

You know what this proves? Appearance can be deceiving. It's innate talents, but it's also team work. I think each production team will set the bar high. Heck, they better. Haha.

I read from the inside source that James and Chalida had a lot of chemistry during the casting. I have a feeling they'll blow us away. "Just a feeling." -- Taeyang. HAHA.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't like how James look so Korean/Hongkong, lol.. I like my Thai looking praeks! Haha.

James just doesn't suit the imagine of the fifth praek of any of them, IMO! He seems more like a supporting.

He only looked good from the side of that fitting pic.....

I guess there is high chance of James with Chalida.. or Marie.. Nooo.. Both my fav. are not confirmed praek yet! Plz don't let it be that guy that Pantip posted a pic beside Marie... NOOOOO.. UGH!
o m g, i totally agree with you so much. i don't like it how james look so korean looking. he looks like
those korean boy band. and i don't like. hopefully the boy can act when this comes out; got to give him
a chance.hhaha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Most likely, it's finalized. Creditable inside source confirmation. However, I read Top might not even be in this project anymore. The person who's supposedly pairing up with Marie is a guy name Bom.

But like y'all said, nothing's official until the Channel announces it.

http://www.khaosod.c...ekUyTURNMU5RPT0

K'Somruck did give an interview though. He suggested:

Great/Pream - CONFIRMED
Pope/New Nang aek - (Mew Nita?)
Ken/Bella - CONFIRMED
New Pra aek/ Marie - (Bom?)
New Pra aek/ Mint Chalida - (James?)

James and Bom.

now if i have to pick between one of these two. i go for James. Why? well, b/c that guy Bom scare the s*** out of me.hahha.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I read from the inside source that James and Chalida had a lot of chemistry during the casting. I have a feeling they'll blow us away. "Just a feeling." -- Taeyang. HAHA.
Really? That's good, I mean, if they have chemistry then that's REALLY good. I was worried about that, but it's a relieve now. We'll have to see. Tae, tumb jai mai dai!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Come on, people. Haven't ya'll learned? Don't judge till the product is out.

I remember people used to complain about Aum playing Harit. Look how that turned out. Jum Lei Ruk became a hit and garnered so many international fans into Thai lakorn.

You know what this proves? Appearance can be deceiving. It's innate talents, but it's also team work. I think each production team will set the bar high. Heck, they better. Haha.

I never knew that about Aum / JLR. Well now I do.

I'm already so excited AHAHAHA
Can't waitttttttttt !

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay maybe I won't judge this series anymore. lol
I'm just indifferent about it now. I will Defintely give it a try when it airs though. No comment on both Bom and James for now. I'll wait and see if they fit the pra'ek-ness for me. lol I wonder If Chalida and James do really have the chemistry like ch3 stated. I'll be waiting on that.
Btw, MTEAM FTW still. lol I just had to add that in. ;P

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They should put Jack Methus in this lakorn, too bad ch3 doesn't promote him as p'ek. He's so much hotter than James and Top.