ramona1990

sarNie Egg
the weird thing is that mint chalida has and had an amazing chemistry with every single one of her co stars.. so im not worried.. she would look awesome even with a rock..
Lol. Ramo, I love your comment, I sooo agree with you that Mint have chemistry with every single p'ek that she get pair up with, and we fans always go crazy over that particular p'ek. Though I'm not so sure about how Mint would look with a rock. Lol.
i think she looks great with everyone because she is beautiful, fresh and because she looks like a genuinely kind person.. i remember when i saw her with Mark in pathapee leh rak i shipped them so hard that i thought to myself that i didnt want to see her with anyone else. then i saw her lakorn with first and bang! she looked awesome with him too, same thing happened with Pope. and then she striked back again with her super chemistry with Alex... so i think we all know that she would look amazing with anyone.. cause thats Mint and thats what she does!

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I know, ramo, Mint is praised for having chemistry with all the p'eks that she pairs up with and is the master of stealing the show. I definitely would put Rak Pathiharn there because some people that watch RP mistake Mint and Alex(Chalex) to be the main pranang instead of Kim and Mart. And I would also say Tawan deard, because I'm crazy over Chanawat when TW air!!!! I sooo love Mint so much! Anyway, do you have an account at Mteam forum? Think you might want to joy us there. Because we discuss a lot of stuff there.

ramona1990

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I know, ramo, Mint is praised for having chemistry with all the p'eks that she pairs up with and is the master of stealing the show. I definitely would put Rak Pathiharn there because some people that watch RP mistake Mint and Alex(Chalex) to be the main pranang instead of Kim and Mart. And I would also say Tawan deard, because I'm crazy over Chanawat when TW air!!!! I sooo love Mint so much! Anyway, do you have an account at Mteam forum? Think you might want to joy us there. Because we discuss a lot of stuff there.
yes i have an account there.. wouldnt miss it...!!!!

ramona1990

sarNie Egg
Most likely, it's finalized. Creditable inside source confirmation. However, I read Top might not even be in this project anymore. The person who's supposedly pairing up with Marie is a guy name Bom.

But like y'all said, nothing's official until the Channel announces it.

http://www.khaosod.c...ekUyTURNMU5RPT0

K'Somruck did give an interview though. He suggested:

Great/Pream - CONFIRMED
Pope/New Nang aek - (Mew Nita?)
Ken/Bella - CONFIRMED
New Pra aek/ Marie - (Bom?)
New Pra aek/ Mint Chalida - (James?)

James and Bom.

whats wrong with some people here bashing these 2?? are u kidding me? they look super..both of them!! i liked them from the first moment !!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow okay so tat mean I'm da only one hehehe anyways I think Jame is cute in a way lol maybe because of the chicky and small lips hehehe okay with da chicky and small lip...btw u think jame is better looking than da other one

ramona1990

sarNie Egg
:cheer: hmm, i dont think his eyes look scary..!! maybe you guys should think of them as sexy/scary looking eyes.. that would be better...

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think either of them are cute, but I'll give James a chance since he would be pair up with Mint. And Bom? I would have to pray that he never pair up with Mint!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Pretty much the pranangs are confirmed.. ^_^

CAN'T WAIT.. Ch3 needs to reveal moreeeeeeeeeeee about this series. I heard they going to have another series about Mafia praeks.