mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I heard they going to have another series about Mafia praeks.
Oh my god, Channel 3 are seriously trying to promote newbies. They're trying to make it like 4HJkk, you know, that's how Yadech got famous, and other actors and actresses that are in it are well known. Seriously, Ch3 needs to stop promoting and taking newbies, give Ch7 and Ch5 a chance!

o_O, but Mafia pra'eks sounds sexy though. Hehe.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my god, Channel 3 are seriously trying to promote newbies. They're trying to make it like 4HJkk, you know, that's how Yadech got famous, and other actors and actresses that are in it are well known. Seriously, Ch3 needs to stop promoting and taking newbies, give Ch7 and Ch5 a chance!

o_O, but Mafia pra'eks sounds sexy though. Hehe.
when spotting a newbie being a mafia praek, I imagine nadech right away.
But mafia praeks does sound SEXY. lol.

I agree w/ your comment.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ch.3 would be in danger if they keeping searching for new baby...too much bring headech and by tat tat mean we will see less of our favor star on tv...anyways Grate and Pream look weird?? What is Pream full name???

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Off topic but here is the new series after this one:

Suer, Singh, Krateng, Raet, Hong.

- Credit to shampoo @ spicy for info.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Gosh so confused to on their newbie and to much newbie on their channel. Dk which is looks and which is not look good anymore. Tried to follow their channel and newbie head so ache too

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god! Haha. Ch3 is seriously really obsessed with having lakorn that come after another like 4hjhkk. Seriously, they need to stop doing this. Is that poster the upcoming series about Mafia p'eks?

Merit

sarNie Adult
Pream and Grate...well not my favorite out of all the couples. Her nose really bugs me. It is so right in my face kind of thing. From all the pictures I have seen of her, I immediately notice her nose first before anything else. Right now my bias will have to be James and Mint. To me, James looks adorable. He is not handsome because he doesn't come across as manly :) but just adorable/cute in a boyish way. I have no problem with his eyes, I actually find it cute.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg his eyes so small and his lip are big hehehehe

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
James went to the event, dang, didn't know that. But I've been thinking, maybe he did went there for our Chalida! Lol. Maybe his manager order him to go or maybe he just want to get to know his first n'ek more! Hehe. He look kind of cute in the pic above.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
His eyes are small and big lips. lol. Like a baby. o/o
Ahaha, & yes, CH3 have so many newbies, I can't keep count.

The main newbies I know the most is yaya, nadech, mart, mint C., Mint N., & ken.

Other new newbies I heard of was pream, bom, top, james, and many more. I just don't know there names.. Especially the girls that are in the sixth sense