Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
can someone name the list of the pairings . Cause Im kind of confused. So who is marie and mint pairing up with? & who's with bom, james, and yeah. Just give me the list of the pairings. lol :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
can someone name the list of the pairings . Cause Im kind of confused. So who is marie and mint pairing up with? & who's with bom, james, and yeah. Just give me the list of the pairings. lol :)
the names that are tagged up above are the correct pairings ja (=

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Great & Pream
Pope & Mew Nita
Kane & Bella
Bom & Marie
James & Mint Ch.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just want to ask is Mint Nutwara still in here? I hear she be playing the role of mom in one of the five series.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Whoa a mom i dont think so...she a little bit too by tat i mean tooooo young lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Top is not in here any more. He been replace by Bom. That what I hear.. :scratchhead2: I think that why Top is in "Fah Krajang Dao" with Matt. :shrug:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think i remember seeing his pic but didnt think he was cute. hopefully hes tall enough for marie.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Bom is tall enough for Marie hahahaha, I think that he 's might 1.90m. He is taller than James.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
He kinda looks supporting in those pics but hey gotta wait til he got some makeup and onscreen.
Yeah I agree. These are just his 'school' pictures. & I found another picture of him sitting, but he looks freaking TALL! But the pic is shabby, so I don't wanna ruin the image for him. lol