[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
queenyeon said:
Gah, the 2nd lead guy has such awful hair. Just awwwwwwwful. 
Margie and Great seem to look better together each time I see them on bts pics! 

I'm sure hoping to see more of Krissie, I really miss her on-screen. Hopefully she gets a fair amount of screen time (?) but judging from the bts i dont think so
He always has bad hair. Hhaha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oo la la... the pairings look great!

Despite not liking the 2nd guy's hair.... he's resembling Ace or S Vorarit to me..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh my, my ship is sailing at high speed. Margie and Great looks amazing together.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUjkNRbX8w&feature=youtu.be[/media]
credits: Catmatdz5
looks like a comedic scene! i kinda want to see Margie in a period lakorn tbh ever since KS...
It's hard to keep up with Krissie's weight change too, sometimes (on pictures that is) she looks quite thin, and there are times, like these, where she looks all chubby. Cute, always. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
That blue dress is very unflattering. 

Anyway Margie looks great. She's super thin but she's toned. Her legs used to look like two thin stick but I see the changes in her legs and arms. I guess the yoga and work out has paid off. I haven't Instragram in a while but some of the yoga photos on Margie's IG is quite amazing actually.

As for Krissie, she's not even consider "fat", she's just fat in a sense that doesn't fit the standard of the entertainment industry especially in Asia. I hope she is not receiving negative comments or backlashes regarding her weight. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^When I said chubby, I meant for the ET industry standard too. I personally think she looks fine the way she is, she was really thin in the first season of Sixth Sense and I actually think she looks better now, with more meat on her, it just makes her cuter looking lol 

I've been wishing to see Margie with long hair for so long now. She fits short hair better, but it's been years already! I want her to change her looks, she def doesn't look bad with longer hairstyles...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Krissie looks beautiful the way she is.  You don't need to be just "bones" to be pretty.. :) :) :)

I agree fun, when I first saw Margie in Badarn Jai.. I was like dang Margie is scrawny as heck... people even said she has "toothpick legs" .. but yes, despite being scrawny, she toned herself up and she looks great. :D

But yes... I dislike that blue dress too... eeek >_<

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Margie is so cute at the end promoting her brand lol hey you gotta be a shameless self promoter, right?
I'm just gonna repeat this, Margie and Great look so freaking good together, i just can't wait for this one already ;_; i can totally feel the chemistry~ 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_QrdUj4_uw&list=UU48h7Dst_hX82HxOf3xJw_w[/media]
credits: Tv3 official

Reactions: Mae

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Told you phatman his eyes is way too obvious to ignore. It was better for us not to be such good detective...now we notice the little things we should not.