[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But Pope does know that Pat isn't truly a bad person, why else would be marry her? If he truly believed that Pat was bad, he would stay as far away from her as he can like how he's disgusted with Pim.

I understand Pat to a certain extent. Like I said, the reason isn't strong enough. If Pat had to steal the money for her father's debts or medical bills or surgery, I would sympathize more with her but for such a lame excuse as not wanting to lose face in the high society? That's not serious enough.

Pope was super disgusted when Pat threw out the selling herself card. Omg! That would have been my reaction too. Like how dumb or low can Pat get? When you did it to yourself? You put this whole mess upon yourself when you decided to steal for such a lame ass excuse. If Pope didn't love Pat, he would have exposed her to Na Sa already. He was hurt but he loved her too much to let her go. Pope married Pat because he loves her and wants to hurt her for hurting him. He's a bruised child. Pat just needs to understand that and be gentle with him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
I'm mad at Pope for having a "side chick" HAHAHA soo annoying!!
That's the only way Pat would hurt emotionally. I'm all for it. Haha. Because Pat has two, Yood and Arthorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
aiyaja said:
That's the only way Pat would hurt emotionally. I'm all for it. Haha. Because Pat has two, Yood and Arthorn.
O' yeah , forgot about her two annoying "side dude" lol

cecilia

Staff member
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Am I the only one who doesn't pity Pat for her predicament? I get it, you love your sister, but the reason for stealing the money would have to be way more than what Pim gave her.
But Pim promise to return it to her ... some people will do it  without thinking much because they expect or know that people will do as they promised. I definitely give her the benefit of the doubt because she really is .. innocent. She did not think beyond what she's been faced with.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Is the "side chick" gonna tattle about Pim to Pope? Pope is using the side chick right??
Wow, Pope must love Pat so much to the point that's driving him crazy, Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Marathee, the side chick, will eventually rattle Pim out but not right now.

I can't wait to see more episodes of their marriage life.

Pope is hecka smart in this one. Man, he has every bad guy cornered. Pim can't do shit in here. Haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Is there an rscene lols in this version too ?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN said:
Is there an rscene lols in this version too ?
Was there an r scene in Andrew/Janie version? You know what I accidentally mistaked this for Jon Plone Jai with Num and Donut for some reason. I was thinking that this had the R-scene where he dragged her into the room and people were banging at the door while he R-ed her. Then I started watching this and was like Oh I think wrong lakorn rofl. 

cecilia

Staff member
There was a 'r' .. maybe turn willing in the old version .. kind like the 2013 version of Koo Gum to me lol

I have a feeling it's going to be 'willing' because they love each other first lol Also, he will have more appetite for it in comparison to a 'r.' I don't like R so I hope they stop that ... she does not deserve to be treated this bad from him, especially when he has a soft spot for her in his heart already.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
There was one in the old version !! The rscene in Jon phone jai was hilarious HAHAHA !!!! Dude, ppl outside and banging at the door !! It was a quickie lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, there was a R scene in the old one. It wasn't willing.

I hope it's willing in this one, too. I never understood the reasons behind R scenes.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Speaking of R scenes this is a little O/T, but ever since Sapai Jao kept talking about Enao and Bussaba, I went and watched the lakorn with Kate Tiyada .. and now those days or era wow.... the men were super jerks lol. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Back then woman was at the bottom lols

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Didnt know Pat new BFF is the bakery girl. Dont know why, but I really like the side chick girl, shes funny & dumb at the same, shes like 'Gone with the wind', she'll be gone to whichever that direction is benefit for her. LoL

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Andrew and Janie were hecka funny though. Janie would lock him out of her room, she would put sleeping pills in his food, she would do all sorts of things to avoid sleeping in the same room and bed as him. But that night he was pissed off at Janie because Arthorn came to their house and was willing to exchange his only asset in life, the piece of land his home was on, to free Janie. Andrew asked Janie who she would choose. Janie answered with a question asking who would Andrew choose if it were him. Would he choose someone who expects something in return or someone who doesn't expect anything in return? Andrew got pissed off and before he R her, he said he's not going to let anyone have her. Haha. The next morning, he was all cheeky because he knew that she was pure. Hahah. In a way, he loved her but what he said to her right before the deed made it seem like she was his property, an object, where he had to use it before anyone else had a chance to. I hope this version would be sweeter.

Asians in general have no respect for women especially the olden days. Why do you think they're such polygamists.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
There was a 'r' .. maybe turn willing in the old version .. kind like the 2013 version of Koo Gum to me lol

I have a feeling it's going to be 'willing' because they love each other first lol Also, he will have more appetite for it in comparison to a 'r.' I don't like R so I hope they stop that ... she does not deserve to be treated this bad from him, especially when he has a soft spot for her in his heart already.
I'm afraid because he does have a soft spot for her that when he gets hurt, he'll go to the extreme. Like, when the people you love hurts you, it hurts more. But, I too really hope it's a willing scene. Or even if it's an R scence, hopefully we'll get a willing scene after. Pim in this version is so rai. I don't care for her. She doesn't bother me as much as her two-face friend.