[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech will start graduate school soon since he doesn't have any confirmed lakorns line up except the switch bodies one with Yaya.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I think it's a concert to promote the second half of the year's lakorns

Looks like another cute scene <3 makes me miss athit and darunee's little dance

D~D

sarNie Adult
@----> bubbles8

Are you referring to that small lil clip that I have of Khun Chai Ruj and Khun Ying Rasa as my signature page?? If so, this is a 2min scene that was in the youngest brother
Khun Chai Ronnaphi part. In Khun Chai Ronnaphi part, I think there are couple of more scene of all the other brothers and their wife/fiancé /girlfriends too but since I'm in love with Chai Ruj and Tan Ying, I only know this scene of theirs that is super cute !!!!
( '}{' )

Here is the link:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GwAH3JWTiKE

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Don't start with Tang Ying Taew, she's one of my favorite nangek characters. She's one strong female which complemented perfectly with her Khun Chai Kon Krua.

D~D

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Don't start with Tang Ying Taew, she's one of my favorite nangek characters. She's one strong female which complemented perfectly with her Khun Chai Kon Krua.
Who is Khun Chai Kon Krua ?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Referring to Pope in that series b/c the one great aunt/grandma calls him that b/c he's good in the kitchen. also, his mom is a servant.

D~D

sarNie Adult
saobomp said:
Referring to Pope in that series b/c the one great aunt/grandma calls him that b/c he's good in the kitchen. also, his mom is a servant.
I remember now. Lol !!
I just don't remember the exact name.
ThanX