[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Beautiful scenery indeed! 
P'Barry, didn't you say you are focusing on losing weight? Lmao, looks like Barry+Food is for forever!

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
nadech  here look so sexy and yes love that he paired up with mew , they match made couple , :heart:  maybe weird but  nadech when become fierce , manly look more seductive in my eyes :drools:  than be goofy and cute , hislook here fit him well , :woot:  ship new couple here , :dance1:  skip LSR for this one 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=luSlH-xevL4

Cr:as tagged

Sometimes i really believe na is out there to scare away the girls, as if put poop on a girls hand! Tho he kinda make up for his hamster noi and narak kek. And for some strange reason i really like how Mew addresses herself as mew 'put it on Mew's hand' instead of my hand lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL ahah that question and answer cracked me uP!! LMAOOO so funny! I am looking forward to this and hoping for a good storyline hoping no slow pace! I like Mew and love NAdech!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe...they look really cute together. I hope the chemistry is there.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree since LSR is done. He needs to hop on a few more lakorns. Com'on Directors... you guys are missing out on a talented guy! Give my man some new scripts. Lol

Any idea when this will be release?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's done?? Really???! Oh I really have to catch up. So many lakorns to catch up on and so little time!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
It's not done guys lol the director is taking a "break" to work on some play, right now Nadech has no lakorns to film until the director is ready for filming again, what a waste of time! The last thing I heard is this is around 50% done filming. 

I meant LSR. HAHA. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

I must've read your comments too quick, whoops lol. 

LSR ended yesterday, I'm still wondering whether I should watch it or not lol.

Hehe. It's got an interesting storyline, I haven't been able to catch up yet though.