[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
He doesn't suit her she's too pretty 4 him

Yeah agree. She should dating someone that more good look. That not fair handsome guy will alway get ugly woman and pretty woman will alway get the ugly guy. This making is so jealous no fair. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah agree. She should dating someone that more good look. That not fair handsome guy will alway get ugly woman and pretty woman will alway get the ugly guy. This making is so jealous no fair. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
i wish she would dated Rome instead they were teased in Ratree Somasorm show when they
close up mia taeng and Rome he went all so very red and kept saying Chompoo is so naruk
his heart just tear apart

myheromike

i wish she would dated Rome instead they were teased in Ratree Somasorm show when they
close up mia taeng and Rome he went all so very red and kept saying Chompoo is so naruk
his heart just tear apart

Yeah wish someday she will break up with her boyfriend And dating with Rome. Hope it will happen soon.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

Yayaying and Chompoo look equally astounding. People tend to find it so cliche when the nang'ek is symbolized with the white and the nang'rai with black. But both women really suit the color

credit yayaying fan page

myheromike

Wow it look yayaying is more young than chompoo. Miss her alot want to see yayaying take a role of n'ek. She only have a lakorn but it long ago now so want to see new one of yayaying.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow it look yayaying is more young than chompoo. Miss her alot want to see yayaying take a role of n'ek. She only have a lakorn but it long ago now so want to see new one of yayaying.
i miss yaya ying too bet she'll be a good nang'rai in here she will outshine Chompoo
ah i wish the Ch3 boss sister wouldn't pulled Rome out and still kept him in here then
Rome and Chomp can be next to each other again and plus singing dancing together

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo Araya Seventeen Choice Award

she really resemble Rita at some angles and i notice she wore that heel shoes in mia taeng

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Yaya is younger than Chompoo by age. She was born on 03/19/1983. Chompoo was born on 06/28/1981.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Chompoo is a little kid in disguise! IDK they are look way younger to me than they are supposed to be. If I were Por, I'd totally have a headache if I had to choose between these two. :coverlaf: