[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I love their voice. They sing so well in English. This is my first time hearing Nadech sings in English. Yaya sings English very well. Her voice is so cute. Yadech is a romantic couple even though their relationship as brother/sister.

Do you more clip of them after they sing. I saw the picture, when they sat down and interview.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love their voice. They sing so well in English. This is my first time hearing Nadech sings in English. Yaya sings English very well. Her voice is so cute. Yadech is a romantic couple even though their relationship as brother/sister.

Do you more clip of them after they sing. I saw the picture, when they sat down and interview.
Here are more of Nadech and Yaya singing in English. These are old clips!! Love Nadech's singing!! :heart:

credit: TheBarryYa YT channel

This one is super cuuute with Nadech and Yaya!
credit: NadechYaya YT channel

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
GREEEEED!! I'm excited too Ceda!!! I hope there will be some sweet scenes between Athit and Nee while she's pregnant?!! :cloud9: I have a feeling the lakorn will end with her being pregnant with not too many scenes. Hope it won't be a rushed ending.

I had a lo-profile V-day. BF has a big exam on Thurs. so he is all stressed out.

I had some time after dinner so I made this prom fantasy vid na. I hope you like it.....

I am learning how to do overlays in the vids so this one was really fun na.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrugb4TQxWQ&context=C376292aADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I had a lo-profile V-day. BF has a big exam on Thurs. so he is all stressed out.

I had some time after dinner so I made this prom fantasy vid na. I hope you like it.....

I am learning how to do overlays in the vids so this one was really fun na.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrugb4TQxWQ&context=C376292aADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk
Great job, Kiki!! Love your vid of Yadech!!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the teaser lakornkiki, definitely loving the overlays! This cheered me up from the lack of Yaya at his modeling event :yahoo:

And WOW! A pregnant Duranee? As wrong as this sounds, the thought of it is making me giddy. Maybe there will be some :w-scene-pop-corn: scenes between them ;)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'd hate to be a party pooper but I'm not sure she she's going to be preggers. It's a bad angle of the pic. I got all excited for GRGR baby but that didn't even happen. I do hope with all my heart they will have a baby in this lakorn.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the BTS of Hamburger Magazine with interview by The Front Cover! Nadech talks about his love of music, collecting instruments, etc. I heard that Nadech can knit but never actually seen it! Here he is in action knitting away at 10:08!! Love this boy because he is such a very interesting and amazing person!! :crush:

The Front Cover interview: BTS HAMBURGER vol. 163 no. 10 January 2012
credit to verychannel

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a longer clip with different perspective of Nadech and Yaya at Solvil Et Titus Event: Time is Love! They are the perfect pair for this campaign. Waylah ja peesood kwarm ruk!

Lovefool!! Still makes me smile watching these two lovebirds singing together!

Press Conference
Yeah, there will be two other events for the summer and Christmas!
credit to NYHOME2010