[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I weirdly like the veins on his hands to0 !!!
You too Ausa?!! Wow, let's all spazz over Nadech's manly hands!! Ladies, here's a reason why we want to look at this picture again! Look at that hand and his intense expression!! Someone on facebook commented on this photo that she loves his vieny hands! I didn't realize that there are so many fans out there who are infatuated with his hands!!

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, I've been on a continuous spazzing mode!!!. :dance3: :dance2: I so LOVE this commercial! It feels like I'm watching a musical and makes me want to eat some Lays right now!! They are so cute together!!

credit: LaysThailand

credit as tagged

You too Ausa?!! Wow, let's all spazz over Nadech's manly hands!! Ladies, here's a reason why we want to look at this picture again! Look at that hand and his intense expression!! Someone on facebook commented on this photo that she loves his vieny hands! I didn't realize that there are so many fans out there who are infatuated with his hands!!

credit as tagged
Here is a good pic of his hand. His hands are very manly! It has "character". lol

and here is the one that drove me over the edge today. I sensed so much affection when I saw the clip of him just rubbing her finger. hahahaha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
CUUUTE!!! At the airport on their way to the Yum Yum Event!

credit Krajeab Suchada as posted on Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

Yum Yum Event at Sakon Nakhon province

credit as tagged and posted on NadechYaya.com FB

About to go to sleep na.... and now I am spazzing over Lay's CF. Oh darn ---- they are just toooooo cute. Now I have "lays, lays, lays" in my head. If I dream of Lays tonight, better have Yadech in it!!!!!

k, hands were so a few moments ago. now I am on to "facial hair". lol
Grrrrrr... I am so in trouble! wish me luck getting some zzzzzz.....

cr: as tagged
Pic from Bangkok Post ka.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
About to go to sleep na.... and now I am spazzing over Lay's CF. Oh darn ---- they are just toooooo cute. Now I have "lays, lays, lays" in my head. If I dream of Lays tonight, better have Yadech in it!!!!!
Night night, Kiki!! Sweet dreams na ja with Yadech in it!! I'm going crazy over here!! I can't sleep now because I'm too excited! I've been breathing Yadech 24/7!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
k, hands were so a few moments ago. now I am on to "facial hair". Look! Grrrrrr... I am so in trouble!

cr: as tagged
Thanks Kiki!! Wow, not only look at the facial hair na!! Look at his chest hair too! Wow, we get to see both at the same time!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is a good pic of his hand. His hands are very manly! It has "character". lol

and here is the one that drove me over the edge today. I sensed so much affection when I saw the clip of him just rubbing her finger. hahahaha
Thank you na ja Kiki!! I love the first picture because it's very clear! He definitely has a manly hand!! The second one is good too because you could see those hands in action!! :coverlaf:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE WITNESS @ 0:23. Nadech's look on his face is priceless, like.. 'sia dai' that kiss so much!! HAHA. Favorite clip ever! :dance1:
Oh my, thanks for pointing that out! He's making himself too obvious :pervie: Deny it all they want...

OMG, I've been on a continuous spazzing mode!!!. :dance3: :dance2: I so LOVE this commercial! It feels like I'm watching a musical and makes me want to eat some Lays right now!! They are so cute together!!

credit: LaysThailand
The way they look at each other...I can't put it into words. All I can say is it made me squeal :bhehe: Love their voices too! Notice how even though there are others in the commercial, Yadech only have eyes for each other :wink:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm seriously diggin so many of the guy characteristics on Nadech that I don't usually care for, like chest hair and facial hair! THAT is not a prince, that is a king I tell you! Lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm seriously diggin so many of the guy characteristics on Nadech that I don't usually care for, like chest hair and facial hair! THAT is not a prince, that is a king I tell you! Lol
Same here Jjinxx!! I usually don't like chest hair but on Nadech he's the exception for sure!! He is just SMOKIN HOT!!! :drools: :drools: He has the whole package!!! I love his personality as well as his outlook on life. He is very mature for his age. I feel like he's a 30 year old trapped in a 20 year old body!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are more pictures from the Yum Yum Event at Sakon Nakhon province 03/08/12. I'm going to start eating Yum Yum noodles!! LOL

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a clip of the event in Nakhonsawan 03.07.2012.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1If0c0pDKkE&feature=youtu.be
credit: PensriNuntitut

This is a clip from the Yum Yum event in 03/08/12!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287O60Bzt5g
credit: Beloved2PM