[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever

Yes, this is a photoshopped picture. Yaya was a guest star at P'Bird's concert. She was actually kissing P'Bird!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Jennaloveu. Seriously, if that was real I would have gone crazy! I mean they have many photos of them kissing(forehead,cheeks,nose, lips) but those are on-screen. And this, is off screen! Lol... and the person that photoshop that picture did a perfect and fabulous job on it. It looks real!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@Jennaloveu. Seriously, if that was real I would have gone crazy! I mean they have many photos of them kissing(forehead,cheeks,nose, lips) but those are on-screen. And this, is off screen! Lol... and the person that photoshop that picture did a perfect and fabulous job on it. It looks real!
I was about to say the same thing as you kenann fan hmm never mind mai pen rai ja

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the photoshop pics of them look really nice, it does look like they are together haha.
Nadech does look sexy in those pics with facial hair. love his dimple and smile very cute.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think yaya is wearing the same necklace from GRGR. Maybe she have the chance to keep it.
It seem in TNNKK, Yaya is act like a Tomboy, right? hope they have a lot of sweet, cute scenes like in GRGR.
They probably will change her character to a more feisty modern version but in the old version Pok Piyatida's version of Nee was so annoying. She was a bratty high school kid that lashed out at Andrew Gregson who played Athit because she was jealous of him that he was the real grandson while she was just an adopted granddaughter. And she was worried that if Athit realized that she wasn't the real granddaughter that Athit would laugh at her and that she'll be alone in the world. Her character got better as she left for college. She actually made truce with Athit and even tried to hook Athit up with her best friend from college. In the end, she fell for him herself. Such a typical thai lakorn.

I was kind of shocked that they decided to remake this lakorn since it was actually kind of boring. I like the scenery of the orange farm but that's about it since Nee was just plain ass annoying as f***. It wasn't the cute kind of annoying too. It was like omg your voice hurts my ear and you need to grow up kind of annoying lol.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like Yaya came back from Norway!! She's so cute!! Let's see if Nadech's stache will be shaved! :coverlaf:

credit as tagged

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yaya is so nice to her fans.

I am really digging Nadech with facial hair...he looks older and hotter. I hope he doesn't work too hard and save time to take care of themself though. Hard work can really age a person.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya's photoshoot of Her World Magazine. Love her outfits. Looks like she's ready for spring with nice pink shades and light colors! She looks so fresh and beautiful!

credit: gmembermusic

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is so nice to her fans.

I am really digging Nadech with facial hair...he looks older and hotter. I hope he doesn't work too hard and save time to take care of themself though. Hard work can really age a person.
I agree with you about Nadech's facial hair. He looks more mature and handsome! Yeah, your right about him working so hard. He's been doing so many events and charity work. I hope he has time to rest and take care of himself too. I think his love of music and singing keep him relax and happy. He's probably practicing and playing with his various instruments on his off day!

Have any of you seen this?! Wow, he's so cute singing!

credit: NYHOME2010

^ yes, he is so cute at the Capitol event.... And his laugh after singing was just*drools*......

Yay, Yaya's back. Maybe she does't want him shaved! More hair to pluck.... Muahhhaahaha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya goes straight back to work tomorrow. Poor girl, at least take a few days off, i bet she still got jet lag. At least she'll be with Nadech filming tomorrow, i felt lonely for him without his Nong Sao.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech was probably depress while Yaya was away so he grew his mustache. Jk. Lol.

Killer smile~~~ I stare every time he smiles like this na. Can't look away....

cr: as tagged.

His smile brightens up the whole screen.... imagine him in the same room.....I'll just stare at his face. hahaha. They better finish this lakorn soon. I miss Yadech so much.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Old pic credit as tagged

Yaya and Nadech are so good with kids. I can't wait til they mature a little and have a lakorn with them having a child together.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol...that is so true! Even I was depressed my self knowing yaya was not there with him. But it feels so much better now that she is back. I miss her so much.
I know I miss her too. Imagine how much Yaya and Nadech missed each other, they been together so much... how can they not miss each other. Lol. I was depressed when GRGR ended. It was like a great dream that I didnt want to wake up to reality. Very excited that they're in here! Otherwise I would go crazy... I'm already rewatching GRGR.