[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if anyone have seen this before! OMG, this is a picture of the very young Nadech with Mario and Mak by ig: A. Supachai "nong gup pee chai" (Young brother with older brother).

cr: ig:a_supachai1 posted on BarryYa fb

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not sure if anyone have seen this before! OMG, this is a picture of the very young Nadech with Mario and Mak by ig: A. Supachai "nong gup pee chai" (Young brother with older brother).

no i haven't seen this pic yet omg so cute young Nadech :thumbsup: :coolpix:

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling

Nadech look handsome in the first picture but the background got me coughing.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Mai in Exact Spring 2012 Collection Ad!! Nadech is cuuuute!!

cr: exactvideo

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
After shooting TNKK 02/19/12 at Lumpani Park! Nadech looks so handsome in this t-shirt and black pants!! You ladies can't make fun of him in this outfit!! :coverlaf: I'm glad that his cold sore is getting better!

cr as tagged

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech and Mai in Exact Spring 2012 Collection Ad!! Nadech is cuuuute!!

cr: exactvideo
Poor Nong Mai. She look very pretty in here and nadech is handsome. The fans are not that bad either. The only thing they did is disliked. As for the comments i havent seen any bad one yet lol They seem to be understanding what is going on and trying to cheer both Mai and Nadech up.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
These are two new fan mv of Yadech! They are so loved by their fans!! :heart:

cr: iutf5klui
cr: ismenammo

somp9

sarNie Adult
Nadech also looks good with Mai Davika. Their photoshoot look very nice but Nadech is always joke and play around alot with Yaya after their photoshoot. With Mai, Nadech looks normal not to interact joking around with her.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so bored and not currently watching any lakorn!! More pictures from Pantip!!

Awww...cute they are walking together!!

Nadech looks so handsome even when he's frowning!!

credit to Nadech & Yaya Home @ Pantip FB

somp9

sarNie Adult
There are so many cutes's pictures of Yadech. Can't wait to see this lakorn.
Does anyone how many episodes for this lakorn? hope Yaya is pregnant in this lakorn. I'm kind of disapointed in GRGR that she didn't get pregnant.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There are so many cutes's pictures of Yadech. Can't wait to see this lakorn.
Does anyone how many episodes for this lakorn? hope Yaya is pregnant in this lakorn. I'm kind of disapointed in GRGR that she didn't get pregnant.
we don't know how many episode this will have since the actual lakorn itself not even on
air yet